How do I stop iCloud from asking us to login?

I

iMore Question

login/rest help

My son started my wife's mini iPad house a game. He did something with iCloud, and every time she starts the iPad there is a message asking to log onto the iCloud. We have no idea how to fix this. We've tried going through various reset options, without any luck. At present none can use the iPad because of this initial login.

Doe anyone have any idea how we can fix this? Any help would be much appreciated

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: login/rest help

My son started my wife's mini iPad house a game. He did something with iCloud, and every time she starts the iPad there is a message asking to log onto the iCloud. We have no idea how to fix this. We've tried going through various reset options, without any luck. At present none can use the iPad because of this initial login.

Doe anyone have any idea how we can fix this? Any help would be much appreciated

Have your "son" enter the correct password. Problem solved.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: login/rest help

What age is your son? Did he log you out of iCloud? Do you have your password? Your Apple ID? What does it say when you go to iCloud?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

xhibs

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
He is 7. He has no idea what he did. Every time we switch it on it beget a login box for iCloud and can't get past it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
He is 7. He has no idea what he did. Every time we switch it on it beget a login box for iCloud and can't get past it.

Did you have an iCloud account set up before he did his thing? Have you tried signing out of iCloud? Do you know your Apple ID?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerekIversion