How do I remove Facebook friends from my iPhone contacts?

Speedyfrog

Apr 13, 2019
Visit site
I have a new iPhone that has been backed up from iCloud and set up the same as my old phone. However, I can’t figure out how to remove Facebook contacts. I open the contacts app, and there is no “Groups” option, and nothing else in Settings menu. This is incredibly infuriating and any help would be much appreciated.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m on Facebook but not nearly as much anymore. I have reconnected with old college friends which has been nice. I have become very careful about my activity there. I also use au completely separate email for Facebook, so I had no issues with my contact list being populated with FB friends.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I’m on Facebook but not nearly as much anymore. I have reconnected with old college friends which has been nice. I have become very careful about my activity there. I also use au completely separate email for Facebook, so I had no issues with my contact list being populated with FB friends.

There used to be an option in settings> Facebook to add Facebook friends to your Contacts. The Facebook log in in Settings has since been removed, along with that option.