• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

How long does Apple need to process my iPhone 6 plus order?

I

iMore Question

Last week on 11/6 I placed an order for an iPhone 6 128GB and an iPhone 6 plus 128GB on one transaction through the online store.

That night I received an email saying they are unable to deduct my money from my bank account and if it continues for a week they will cancel my order.

The next day they deducted my money BUT only for the iPhone 6 and yesterday my brother has already received his phone. However, the iPhone 6 plus is still under processing item.

Will they cancel my order since they haven't deducted my money for the iPhone 6+ after a week now? Does available to ship in 1-2 weeks mean that is how long my order status will remain being under 'processing item' until they are able to ship?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Usually they won't try and deduct the money until the phone is ready to ship. That probably why you haven't seen it deducted yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok