Columbia Mall iPhone 6 Launch

dlarocca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning on lining up for the iPhone 6 launch at the Columbia Mall in Columbia MD... I've never done this before... when should I get there to make sure I get the phone I want?... If it makes any difference which one I want... I'm looking to get a 4.7" Sprint 64Gb in Space Gray.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on lining up for the iPhone 6 launch at the Columbia Mall in Columbia MD... I've never done this before... when should I get there to make sure I get the phone I want?... If it makes any difference which one I want... I'm looking to get a 4.7" Sprint 64Gb in Space Gray.

I've never lined up before but the few people I know that do it start lining up in a little after midnight. You may need to be there earlier based on your location & how popular that store is.

dlarocca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Well... the issue is... I heard that mall security shoos people away before a certain time... I heard 5am... but it also sounds like people are coming much earlier than that

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Malls are always a tricky situation. What I would do is call ahead and ask the Apple Store and the mall security to see what the schedule will be for launch. This seems to be the best method when it comes to malls. I am camping out at an open air shopping center, so I can line up as early as I want :)

Edwardio Ebelio

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I talked with an Apple Store employee about this yesterday. He said that the store will open at 8AM. The tricky part is that the mall opens at 9, and most stores open at 10. So only the entrance nearest the Apple Store will open at 8. That entrance is on the second level of the mall across a foot bridge from a parking garage. KEY: the employee told me that mall security will not allow queuing before 5AM. Is this going to be enforced? Don't know. I got word that the iPhone that I ordered has already shipped so I won't be going tomorrow AM. To be specific about the entrance: if you're facing the main entrance to Macy's, the parking garage is on the left. Go to the second level and it's the foot bridge nearest the corner of the mall close to the second ground floor entrance to Macy's on the ground floor on that left side of Macy's...except on the second floor...sorry, it's a bit hard to describe where the entrance is. Now for the really big question...will they have the phone u want? Ummmmm...good luck

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll