Is there any app that does not use wifi or internet access to make and receive a call on ipad air

denteh

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
A friend of mine brought me an Ipad air from UK, i check the whole apps on the ipad and finds out that there isn't any where that i could click to make a call, i'm only asking if you guys could help me out to know if there is any app out there that does not use wifi or internet access to make or receive a call. because, i have the cellular version and the wifi, but i can't make calls, when i try to download apps, they all need internet access:yes::thinking:

xandros9

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I dont think the iPad has the equipment to do calls like a phone.

I believe all it has are the Wi-Fi and (optional) cellular data radios. (so, internet)

AAA1337

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Not an app.

But I remember when I had an iPod touch, there was a case that you could insert a SIM card into to make calls from the case, and mount that case on your iPod (I'm guessing you controlled it through an app).

I don't know if it was legit or not, but maybe something like that for the iPad? Other than that, no, you need to use internet or data for it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there any app that does not use wifi or internet access to make and receiv...

FaceTime audio can be used on an iPad. But it requires internet connection. Also apps like Google Hangouts, Skype etc. but they all require internet connection. So the answer to the OP's question is no. Not that I know of.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine brought me an Ipad air from UK, i check the whole apps on the ipad and finds out that there isn't any where that i could click to make a call, i'm only asking if you guys could help me out to know if there is any app out there that does not use wifi or internet access to make or receive a call. because, i have the cellular version and the wifi, but i can't make calls, when i try to download apps, they all need internet access:yes::thinking:

Think about that mate, unless your iPad has carrier or internet access...how can it make calls??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2