I phone 4s not receiving emails

I

iMore Question

My iPhone 4s has without any apparent reason stopped receiving emails and comes up with the "server not responding" message. It does however send mails and mails arrive without problem on my iPad and my PC . I have following advice checked my settings, eventually deleted and reinstated my account and also " rebooted" , but the problem persists. can anybody help?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 4s has without any apparent reason stopped receiving emails and comes up with the "server not responding" message. It does however send mails and mails arrive without problem on my iPad and my PC . I have following advice checked my settings, eventually deleted and reinstated my account and also " rebooted" , but the problem persists. can anybody help?

Bit more detail - which email client are you using? What OS are you on?

Also, connect the iPhone to iTunes, and make sure to check the box to sync mail server settings, then sync.

maria a

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your response.
I don't know whether this is the information you need- my OS is version 7.1.2, carrier O2 16.0 and email provider / broadband is johnlewis.
I connected to iTunes via my PC , but could only get into general syncing, no specific box for sync mail server settings.
So far no luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77