Contemplating moving to iPhone. Few questions though. I tried to do a search and there was either too MUCH or not enough answers.

1) Can you set a specific notification tone per email box and contact? I have about 10 email boxes on my current device. I would like to hear a different tone to distinguish between the different email boxes. I also want a different tone when I get emails from specific contacts.

2) How good is the integration with MS Office? Are there MS apps for the Office suite? Outlook/Exchange calendaring? Lync or MS messaging?

3) What about VPN? IPSEC?

Thanks in advance.
    02-13-2014 02:58 PM
    1. Yes
    2. Integration is quote good, in my opinion. There's MS OneNote, MS Office for mobile 365 and other third-part apps that integrates well with MS Office. Yes, in regard to Outlook/Exchange. I don't know about Lync or MS messaging other than the typical chat apps that works with MSN chat.

3. Yes to VPN/IPSEC
    02-13-2014 03:12 PM
    Contemplating moving to iPhone. Few questions though. I tried to do a search and there was either too MUCH or not enough answers.

1) Can you set a specific notification tone per email box and contact? I have about 10 email boxes on my current device. I would like to hear a different tone to distinguish between the different email boxes. I also want a different tone when I get emails from specific contacts.

2) How good is the integration with MS Office? Are there MS apps for the Office suite? Outlook/Exchange calendaring? Lync or MS messaging?

3) What about VPN? IPSEC?

Thanks in advance.
    I would be happy to pick up a few of these....Yes you can for both.

MS office is so - so but I would prefer to use the native apps for IOS.

VPN= Virtual Private Network and IPSEC= Internet Protocol security.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPsec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VPN
    02-13-2014 03:12 PM