32Gb, I eat through 16 gbs, like a fat kid eats through cake. And I have very few apps and only 1200 so songs. Get. 32

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-03-2014 10:53 AM
    I guess I just get bored. I'm working in the cell phone sales industry, that doesn't help my habit. I'm just always wanting to try something new. Got so addicted to that I've owned pretty much every OS available. @_@
    I worked for Cingular before it became AT&T wireless we were given 2 free lines, needless to say I didn't have one and it was free company phone!!! I'm fact, I didn't get a cell phone until my company forced one upon me. I think I was the only person on the planet without Facebook, cell phone , or twitter oh the freedom!

02-03-2014 03:26 PM
    How I wish I could be like the majority of people and not be constantly buying new phones every few months. :banghead: I'm gonna be broke!
    No...most people prolly wish they could be more like you. You should at least hook up your significant other with some free phones or, at least, deep discounts.

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE
    02-03-2014 07:43 PM
    No...most people prolly wish they could be more like you. You should at least hook up your significant other with some free phones or, at least, deep discounts.

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE
    He's the exact opposite of me. He hates getting new devices. I've got him a ton of phones and they've always ended up with someone else. I've bought and sold so many devices, I'm losing track. It's fun and all but it's kind of addicting. You can never have the best phone for long, a better one always appears. It's that happy feeling when I play with it for the first time that keeps me spending my money....
    02-04-2014 07:03 AM
    Guess I'm the only one who's happy with 16 GB Still have 5.3 GB left!
    02-04-2014 10:55 AM
    I've got 10GB but I've had my device only about a month though. It's not my primary device either.
    02-04-2014 11:41 AM
    I was happy with my 16GB i5 but I just don't like having to second guess taking a photo or how long is that video or should I download that app I almost ran out of space in 5 months

I will always go as big as possible for now on

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    02-04-2014 11:45 AM
    I was happy with my 16GB i5 but I just don't like having to second guess taking a photo or how long is that video or should I download that app I almost ran out of space in 5 months

By the time I fill mine, it's time to get a new one! =P
    02-04-2014 12:43 PM
    By the time I fill mine, it's time to get a new one! =P
    I love how you think!

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 
    02-04-2014 12:52 PM

Uhm... You know what she said right?

02-04-2014 02:01 PM
    He's the exact opposite of me. He hates getting new devices. I've got him a ton of phones and they've always ended up with someone else. I've bought and sold so many devices, I'm losing track. It's fun and all but it's kind of addicting. You can never have the best phone for long, a better one always appears. It's that happy feeling when I play with it for the first time that keeps me spending my money....
    That's what he said!!!

02-04-2014 02:02 PM
    I love how you think!

I get told that I'm a spoiled female. I say, yeah I am. After all I'm spoiling myself! That's the best part of it. I'm actually really excited to see what the iPhone 6 will bring...
    02-04-2014 02:02 PM
    Yeah. I'm hoping that durability will be paramount with the iPhone 6, along with the much-inferred screen increase. Other than that, I'm loving my 5s'. A lot of folks over there at Android Central just loathe iOS and the iPhone. I just don't get it.

02-04-2014 02:11 PM
    Yeah. I'm hoping that durability will be paramount with the iPhone 6, along with the much-inferred screen increase. Other than that, I'm loving my 5s'. A lot of folks over there at Android Central just loathe iOS and the iPhone. I just don't get it.

It's hard to get people to accept each other. Hate breeds more hate. I know as I used to be an Apple basher. I remember the people we used to call "iSheeple" coming into our forums to bash Android. So some of us would go after them. It never mattered who started it, it was simply that hatred was being spread.

I am thankful Apple made a pretty blue iPhone. It caught my eye and made me question my feelings. It's funny how simple revelations can make one a better person. After coming to this forum, I've learned a lot about being on the other side.

Now I can see that there isn't an inferior product, rather just a different choice to be made. I've made a choice to enjoy that and not live in a small self created box anymore. =]
    kataran and iHackPro like this.
    02-04-2014 02:28 PM
    It's hard to get people to accept each other. Hate breeds more hate. I know as I used to be an Apple basher. I remember the people we used to call "iSheeple" coming into our forums to bash Android. So some of us would go after them. It never mattered who started it, it was simply that hatred was being spread.

I am thankful Apple made a pretty blue iPhone. It caught my eye and made me question my feelings. It's funny how simple revelations can make one a better person. After coming to this forum, I've learned a lot about being on the other side.

Now I can see that there isn't an inferior product, rather just a different choice to be made. I've made a choice to enjoy that and not live in a small self created box anymore. =]
    Bingo! What YOU said.

02-04-2014 02:29 PM
    I always go with the 32GB it fits my profile just right.. but you need to weigh pros and cons of each....
    02-04-2014 04:10 PM
    32Gb... simples

All my idevices are 32gb since my 16 Gb 3GS wasn't enough, it's so frustrating when your nit picking at apps/music/pics just to gain a few meg.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-04-2014 06:11 PM
42 12