16 or 32 GB

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: 16 or 32mb

I really think a year or two down the road you'll appreciate 32GB more than the extra $100 you spent to get it.

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I really think a year or two down the road you'll appreciate 32GB more than the extra $100 you spent to get it.

How I wish I could be like the majority of people and not be constantly buying new phones every few months. :banghead: I'm gonna be broke!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

Frk that , I'll buy a new phone every couple years, I had an iphone 4, lasted me 3 years, I was actually waiting until the 6. But the 4 quit working unless you were in speaker talking to someone

There is no technological reason to get a new phone more than every couple years, the difference isn't good enough relatively from one year to the next

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Frk that , I'll buy a new phone every couple years, I had an iphone 4, lasted me 3 years, I was actually waiting until the 6. But the 4 quit working unless you were in speaker talking to someone

There is no technological reason to get a new phone more than every couple years, the difference isn't good enough relatively from one year to the next

I guess I just get bored. I'm working in the cell phone sales industry, that doesn't help my habit. I'm just always wanting to try something new. Got so addicted to that I've owned pretty much every OS available. @_@

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site

Well like everyone else stated, you should probably get a 32GB Model (Only if you can afford it).
Otherwise, 16GB is no less. I have a 16GB iPhone 5 which has 1,322 pictures saved in my photos app. Essential apps also installed like Facebook, whatsApp and other stuff. I still have 1GB left but I don't listen to music on my iPhone. The choice is totally yours and you should get the one which will suit you better. Cheers!

Tapped from my Black & Slate iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

32Gb, I eat through 16 gbs, like a fat kid eats through cake. And I have very few apps and only 1200 so songs. Get. 32

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

I guess I just get bored. I'm working in the cell phone sales industry, that doesn't help my habit. I'm just always wanting to try something new. Got so addicted to that I've owned pretty much every OS available. @_@

I worked for Cingular before it became AT&T wireless we were given 2 free lines, needless to say I didn't have one and it was free company phone!!! I'm fact, I didn't get a cell phone until my company forced one upon me. I think I was the only person on the planet without Facebook, cell phone , or twitter oh the freedom!

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

How I wish I could be like the majority of people and not be constantly buying new phones every few months. :banghead: I'm gonna be broke!

No...most people prolly wish they could be more like you. You should at least hook up your significant other with some free phones or, at least, deep discounts.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

No...most people prolly wish they could be more like you. You should at least hook up your significant other with some free phones or, at least, deep discounts.

He's the exact opposite of me. He hates getting new devices. I've got him a ton of phones and they've always ended up with someone else. I've bought and sold so many devices, I'm losing track. It's fun and all but it's kind of addicting. You can never have the best phone for long, a better one always appears. It's that happy feeling when I play with it for the first time that keeps me spending my money....

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Guess I'm the only one who's happy with 16 GB :) Still have 5.3 GB left!

I was happy with my 16GB i5 but I just don't like having to second guess taking a photo or how long is that video or should I download that app I almost ran out of space in 5 months

I will always go as big as possible for now on

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I was happy with my 16GB i5 but I just don't like having to second guess taking a photo or how long is that video or should I download that app I almost ran out of space in 5 months

By the time I fill mine, it's time to get a new one! =P

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

Uhm... You know what she said right?

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

He's the exact opposite of me. He hates getting new devices. I've got him a ton of phones and they've always ended up with someone else. I've bought and sold so many devices, I'm losing track. It's fun and all but it's kind of addicting. You can never have the best phone for long, a better one always appears. It's that happy feeling when I play with it for the first time that keeps me spending my money....

That's what he said!!!

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. I'm hoping that durability will be paramount with the iPhone 6, along with the much-inferred screen increase. Other than that, I'm loving my 5s'. A lot of folks over there at Android Central just loathe iOS and the iPhone. I just don't get it.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. I'm hoping that durability will be paramount with the iPhone 6, along with the much-inferred screen increase. Other than that, I'm loving my 5s'. A lot of folks over there at Android Central just loathe iOS and the iPhone. I just don't get it.

It's hard to get people to accept each other. Hate breeds more hate. I know as I used to be an Apple basher. I remember the people we used to call "iSheeple" coming into our forums to bash Android. So some of us would go after them. It never mattered who started it, it was simply that hatred was being spread.

I am thankful Apple made a pretty blue iPhone. It caught my eye and made me question my feelings. It's funny how simple revelations can make one a better person. After coming to this forum, I've learned a lot about being on the other side.

Now I can see that there isn't an inferior product, rather just a different choice to be made. I've made a choice to enjoy that and not live in a small self created box anymore. =]

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
It's hard to get people to accept each other. Hate breeds more hate. I know as I used to be an Apple basher. I remember the people we used to call "iSheeple" coming into our forums to bash Android. So some of us would go after them. It never mattered who started it, it was simply that hatred was being spread.

I am thankful Apple made a pretty blue iPhone. It caught my eye and made me question my feelings. It's funny how simple revelations can make one a better person. After coming to this forum, I've learned a lot about being on the other side.

Now I can see that there isn't an inferior product, rather just a different choice to be made. I've made a choice to enjoy that and not live in a small self created box anymore. =]

Bingo! What YOU said.