Cydia telesphoreo repo empty

iOSnewbie

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
OK, so this started a few days ago, when my jailbreak stopped working. So i re-jailbroke my ipod but then whenever i tried to download a tweak, it showed me that it depends on mobile substrate. So i went to the telesphoreo repo but it was empty! I have restored and re- jailbroke my iPod around 10 times but still nothing shows up in the repo. Help me Plzz!!

iOS Version - 7.0.4
Device - iPod Touch 5g

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OK, so this started a few days ago, when my jailbreak stopped working. So i re-jailbroke my ipod but then whenever i tried to download a tweak, it showed me that it depends on mobile substrate. So i went to the telesphoreo repo but it was empty! I have restored and re- jailbroke my iPod around 10 times but still nothing shows up in the repo. Help me Plzz!!

iOS Version - 7.0.4
Device - iPod Touch 5g
If the tweak depended on Mobile Substrate/Cydia Substrate, why would you go to the repo you mentioned? Note: I don't jailbreak my devices. I am simply trying to make sense of your actions...:)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

iOS Version - 7.0.4
Device - iPod Touch 5g

Sauriks servers are down for maintenance which is why the repo is empty. Should be back up and running soon.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
If the tweak depended on Mobile Substrate/Cydia Substrate, why would you go to the repo you mentioned? Note: I don't jailbreak my devices. I am simply trying to make sense of your actions...:)

D, the dependency he needs is in that repo. But since his servers are down for maintenance, that is why they are empty.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine isn't empty anymore but Everytime I try to install anything from this repo, I get Host Unreachable and Cached Failure.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2

iOSnewbie

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I copied some files from my iPad because my iPad had everything working till the 3rd. Since then the repo hasn't been working on any of my devices.

Same Here.. Everything was working fine till 2nd morning. But in the evening the tweaks stopped working (though the files were still there). So, I re-jailbroke my device and Whoosh! Nothing was there in the repo :(

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Same Here.. Everything was working fine till 2nd morning. But in the evening the tweaks stopped working (though the files were still there). So, I re-jailbroke my device and Whoosh! Nothing was there in the repo :(

I don't have the new cydia nor do I have mobile substrate. I'm so frustrated man :'(

iOSnewbie

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha hi5 ✋
Yeah the one updated for ios 7.

:D *high5*.
Well, good news for u and me (it is just the same as this one, just interface is different but yeah, it looks pretty good)
And, look at the brighter side u can still use bytafont to change the font. And there are some pretty good ones! :)

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
:D *high5*.
Well, good news for u and me (it is just the same as this one, just interface is different but yeah, it looks pretty good)
And, look at the brighter side u can still use bytafont to change the font. And there are some pretty good ones! :)

Yeah I know, but I mainly want tweaks which require mobile substrate and well I can't download that right now.
I've tried everything, nothing seems to work. Just hope saurik resolves this ASAP.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2