Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I need the apple tv because i work and go to school all day and night... at the crack of dawn (well more like 10:30am :D) i have to leave for school already... after school i have to go to work... i dont get out till usually 1:30am... which means i dont get to watch my favorite prime-time shows. the 99c rentals would really help me catch up... plus i also have a netflix membership that would work so well with the apple tv... cant afford the ps3, xbox, or any of those devices that could stream from netflix... i do have a computer to watch it on but sitting up straight for 1 1/2 hour is more trouble than its worth... plus it distracts from the viewing pleasure... Please, i NEED the apple tv!!!

1983jmg

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I need it because

I have been a die-hard anti-Apple PC-building nerd for almost my entire life (and former Crackberry addict) and I just recently made the switch to an iPhone... I now see the light that shines from Cupertino and obtaining an Apple TV is just one more step on my path to achieve total Apple Nirvana.

lalakrsfan

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I want my.....iTV

I've been on the fence whether to buy one, airplay is certainly one good reason with the iPad, iPhone 4 and new iPod Touch in our house. Thanks for the contest!

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
A much better, faster, more efficient alternative...

Buying movies is great. You go to blockbuster (which I hear they're going bankrupt...), pick up a movie, run home, and using your $100 DVD player, play the movie...and repeat for every other movie you buy. However the new Apple TV is a FAR better alternative. Buy your movie at home, have it downloaded immediately, and enjoy it in HD without a separate DVD player. It also saves a lot of space. I have shelves and shelves of many many movies, and the Apple TV would be a great first step to going digital with movies. In addition, you can watch your favorite Netflix movies, however I don't have a Netflix account since I don't watch all that many movies...
The Apple TV isn't something I would normally buy, however I jump to the chance for this sort of giveaway. With such ease of use, speed, and efficiency, I'm not sure who wouldn't want something like this for free!
Plus I have been a big Apple geek for a very long time, and an Apple TV would be nice for our little Apple family! ;)

Last edited:

Darth Cupertino

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Disabled 9/11 navy veteran

To be honest i really want the apple tv id actually be able to afford the programing, but since im a 30 yr old disabled veteran living on a fixed income and never gonna be able to live a decent life because of injuries sustained during my service, watching tv brings me enjoyment.

I hate telling this stuff but im trying to accept what i am and be honest about it.

eyraud

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
it's time for this family to enter this century, we're still using converter boxes! this will be the ultimate excuse (reason) to get satellite and a new tv!

thanks!

mozyme

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
AppleTV

Everything in my house is moving toward iOS. An AppleTV would be a better than the Blu-ray and would help to declutter the current TV accessories.

Mercerwrxer

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
iTV

I would just like to jailbreak the doo doo out of it. It would be neato if developers could create games that use the iPhone/iPod as a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77