How do I prevent Music from auto-playing when connected to my vehicle?

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Every time I get into my vehicle Apple Music autoplays. I have swiped the app away and it still plays. How do I stop it from doing it. I don’t want it to auto play when it connects to my vehicle Bluetooth. I’ve tried settings and can’t find where to disable that.

k1ward

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Every time I get into my vehicle Apple Music autoplays. I have swiped the app away and it still plays. How do I stop it from doing it. I don’t want it to auto play when it connects to my vehicle Bluetooth. I’ve tried settings and can’t find where to disable that.

I would check your car’s settings.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
It happens on my Prius and my F150. Checked setting on the ford don’t see anywhere to change. I’ll check Prius when I get home.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Before turning off and exiting your vehicle, tune to a local radio station. The radio *should* play the next time you get in your vehicle.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2