What is this pop up page I am receiving when I try to make purchases in the App store?

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
App Store Blank security question

Hi guys.

So I am trying to purchase apps through App store on my Mac. But this page keeps popping up and I'm not sure what to do. Please help. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 9.04.26 PM.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re:

Do you have Apple's two-step verification feature enabled? Is it indeed your first time making a purchase with that particular computer? If so, then go ahead an select the "Continue button". If you're still nervous about, contact Apple.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Re:

Do you have Apple's two-step verification feature enabled? Is it indeed your first time making a purchase with that particular computer? If so, then go ahead an select the "Continue button". If you're still nervous about, contact Apple.

My bad I did not convey the entire message. It is my first time making a purchase from this Mac (I bought it a week ago.) I did select "Continue button" and this is the error message I get. This was my original problem. Any idea?

Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 8.12.07 PM.jpg

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: App Store Blank security question

Thanks Karen. I remember changing the security questions few days earlier. Perhaps the process wasn't completed properly. I just reset the security questions and it worked fine now. :)

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2