Have you seen anyone wearing AirPods "in the wild"?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I recently saw a guy at Starbucks in the outdoor seating and he smiled at me as he saw I had mine too. I also saw a gal in line at Chick-fil-A. So that's only two sightings for me. I swear I should see them more often since I have live in a large metropolitan area but I don't. Of course I bet I'm that chick in the wild that most people spot around town since I always have mine in my ear wherever I go ;)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Saw a woman the other day. Was thinking lucky girl. But I will Be Lucky too. Mine arrived today
I decided to treat myself. I didn’t need the cellular watch. My Series 2 was great. But I wanted the cellular.
I wanted wireless Bluetooth and got them. I am 30 yrs this December breast dancer survivor. So I am treating myself. I deserve it

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Oh dang. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to try. Charged up. I have them on. My TV is on too. Can’t miss The Voice. Lol
I like them. They are a keeper. Will be walking tomorrow

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Saw a woman the other day. Was thinking lucky girl. But I will Be Lucky too. Mine arrived today
I decided to treat myself. I didn’t need the cellular watch. My Series 2 was great. But I wanted the cellular.
I wanted wireless Bluetooth and got them. I am 30 yrs this December breast dancer survivor. So I am treating myself. I deserve it

First and most importantly, congratulations on your 30 years! That’s always so good to hear.

Secondly, enjoy the AirPods. I use mine everyday and would hate to ever go without them. They are one of the best products Apple has ever made in my opinion.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site

I seen one guy, that Spencer guy who was supposed to speak in Florida, wearing them on the news this morning.

The thread asks if you’ve seen them in the wild. Just so you all know, I don’t support this guy. Because we’re allowed free speech under the First Amendment, but I, as a Muslim American, don’t support what’s he’s taking about.

But to each his own. This is only “MY” opinion.

Plus, I apologize if I offended anyone. I’m sorry if I did.

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Have you seen anyone wearing AirPods "in the wild"?

I seen one guy, that Spencer guy who was supposed to speak in Florida, wearing them on the news this morning.

The thread asks if you’ve seen them in the wild. Just so you all know, I don’t support this guy. Because we’re allowed free speech under the First Amendment, but I, as a Muslim American, don’t support what’s he’s taking about.

But to each his own. This is only “MY” opinion.

Plus, I apologize if I offended anyone. I’m sorry if I did.

I don't think anyone should take offense to you seeing air pods on a man. If someone needs an apology from you saying that, they have some very deep issues.

I have never seen them in the "wild".

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site

. The post refers to “in the wild” as seeing them around, not in the display case. LOL. I apologized because I’ve heard that some people might get bumped from the forum for talking bad.

I’ve learned all lot in this forum and have given, I hope, some good advice. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn’t kicked out.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
The Shipping and Logistics manager at my work just got some. Where’s one around at all times, like an old school Bluetooth headset. He demonstrated how well they keep from falling out by shaking and whipping his head around vigorously. I think I want some now.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
The Shipping and Logistics manager at my work just got some. Where’s one around at all times, like an old school Bluetooth headset. He demonstrated how well they keep from falling out by shaking and whipping his head around vigorously. I think I want some now.

You should try it out, it’s worth it IMO.
It works really well and it being truly wireless is fantastic.

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I’ve only seen them “in the wild” at my gym, and then only on one person. I’m considering them, though, but I need to make sure they’ll stay in while I’m running

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was living in North Carolina when I last replied in this thread and I didn’t see a lot of people wearing AirPods at the time. Now that I’m back in Orlando, I see them everywhere. Heck, there’s probably 4 or 5 of us in my office with a pair.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I see them way more now. I even got myself a pair to use at the gym because I'm sick and tired of forgetting to charge my Beats and the micro-usb port always screwing up. I'm flabbergasted with how well the AirPods have worked for me. It was seamless to just start using them as soon as I opened the box and now if I forget to charge them I can just give the case a quick little 10-15 charge while at the gym and use them.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I saw one person in the office a couple weeks ago and that’s what enticed me. I had never seen them “in the wild” before. I actually never wanted AirPods until I asked him about the convenience. I picked up a pair the other day and I love them!