Spigen Case

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Just pick up the Neo in slate, it is a great case.

But I'm guessing the one with the slate coloured bumper won't light up if I get an alert and it's laying on the table as where the clear one will light up around the edges like the photo posted?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
But I'm guessing the one with the slate coloured bumper won't light up if I get an alert and it's laying on the table as where the clear one will light up around the edges like the photo posted?

I have to admit, the way the Clear cases light up during an alert does look GREAT. That reminds me, I have turn mine back on....SMILE
Who needs a stinking Blackberry notification light...SMILE

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I like the look and feel, but I've broken 2 of the Neo Hybrid already. They snap at the bottom where the cutout is for the lightning connector. I got the first one replaced for free. When the second one broke, I dumped them. Nice case, but doesn't hold up well, IMO.

Gold Max

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Damn! Even though Spigen's customer service is super slow people love it! I should give it a try! What kind of case from Spigen would you suggest me to buy?

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Horrible customer service ! I ordered a case thru them & the bumper broke. I contacted customer service to basically be told I have no warranty on the case. The box states they include warranty though.

s3r3naa

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
So far never had any issues with Spigen cases. Used the ultra hybrid for my 5s for 2 years and saved my phone on numerious occasions. Now using the ultra hybrid tech for my 6s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2