Case recommendations..

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to get a case for my 5s. I want something that is more on the rubber side and won't scratch the phone when I decide to take it on and off but at the same time protects the phone good enough for occasional falls. Whatcha think?

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking as well . Right now I have my hubby's old incipio case on it, and I don't like it. Just got my phone Friday.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Can recommend the black Apple leather case. Also if you want a bumper type the scosche railkase which I'm using now. I posted the link on another thread.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I love my Apple leather case a lot, but, if you are one who regularly switches cases or takes your cases on and off I'd perhaps go a different route. The leather case is very form fitting and not necessarily the most convenient to remove.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm kind of a weird guy I just put a 4 dollar gel case on a 720 dollar 5s

It's actually not to bad at least until i get something better

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Just check amazon.com iphone 5s case and you will find alot me for myself had just bought at least ten cases for iphone and ipad they have good price

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a 2 pack of the Otterbox Prefix series cases. They are not too bulky and protect it very well. It is open in the front and has a nice raised side so if you would drop the phone face down it is well protected.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just went to the AMAZON site, they have about a billion different cases for ALL iphones. I'm sure you will find something there. I've decided to start out with the official Apple leather case, however I definitly see MORE iphone cases in the near future.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I change cases almost every day, so I can give a million recommendations. I love the Apple leather case, the True Religion denim case & Speck Candyshell. Today I used an Uncommon Battery case & that's very easy to put on & take off. So far no scratches from any of my cases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

greggov

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
I'm using a Spigen ToughArmor right now and I love it. Not too bulky and offers some good protection. I'm also using a Spigen screen protector which is great too. Basically, I really like the Spigen stuff.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2