Case recommendations..

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
For Rubber Cases I like the Speck Candyshell series, however honestly I think the leather case that Apple sells is much nicer, probably the best case I have ever owned.

Sydneysue

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I just got an Apple Red Leather case for free using my Amex points. Nice case - I'm not a fan of red in general, but I wanted something festive for the holidays LOL. It looks great with the black 5S. I also have a Spigen Tough Armour which is very nice, an Otterbox Defender for when the grandkids are around, a Case Mate glam, and a Speck candy shell. With the exception of the Otterbox, they all don't add a lot of bulk too the phone, & offer good protection.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I love my Apple leather case a lot, but, if you are one who regularly switches cases or takes your cases on and off I'd perhaps go a different route. The leather case is very form fitting and not necessarily the most convenient to remove.

That was what I really likes about the case that it fits really snug. I don't like cases that come off too easily. Plus, I really have no reason to take this case off. Love the feel.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
That was what I really likes about the case that it fits really snug. I don't like cases that come off too easily. Plus, I really have no reason to take this case off. Love the feel.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

I'm with ya 100%. It's my favorite case.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
For anyone using the official apple case for the 5/5S, does this case allow for third party lightning cables to be plugged in? How large is the opening of the lightning port?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Check out the Spigen Tough Armor case. Looks great and good protection.

Just got one of these today. I really like it. I have the red. Makes the phone really stand out.

Edit* I have the slim armor not the tough armor.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2