I am switching from BB to a IP5..I have been using a Planotronics Voyager with my Tour for about 2 1/2 years now. So with up dating the phone thought it was time to update the headset. Never use one for listening to music just for talking while traveling etc.
    So tell me what you like and why. All options are open at this point...I figure if your gonna change habits change them completely. Thanks
    06-02-2013 11:56 AM
    I am switching from BB to a IP5..I have been using a Planotronics Voyager with my Tour for about 2 1/2 years now. So with up dating the phone thought it was time to update the headset. Never use one for listening to music just for talking while traveling etc.
    So tell me what you like and why. All options are open at this point...I figure if your gonna change habits change them completely. Thanks
    I use the BT function of my car stereo mostly. Why? Because it works and its handy... always have it in my car. When I use a headset, its the wired earphone/microphone that came stock with the iPhone 5 (the new earbud style).
    06-02-2013 12:06 PM
    I use my Plantronics headset for long calls. Other than that I use the speaker phone in the car or just use a corded headset.
    06-02-2013 12:56 PM
    Use the set that comes with the IPHONE 5,they work great. Like the feature of just clicking the cord. Great topic though won't mind hearing what else is out there.
    06-02-2013 04:10 PM
    I have a Voyager headset I got when I was using a Droid, it works just fine with the iPhone - after updating the Voyager's firmware via the Plantronics support site. If it works and you like it, there is no need to replace it.

Other than that, I use a Belkin car adapter to listen to music via my car stereo, the Voyager headset for phone calls (the iPhone will connect up to two headsets at a time, allowing you to switch between them as needed), and a wired headset for music when not in the car.
    06-03-2013 11:56 AM
    I use the UrBeats and the mic controls work on the iPhone witch is nice.
    06-03-2013 12:44 PM
    1. Jawbone Icon Bluetooth Headset
    2. Apple Pods

Why? They both are comfortable, sturdy, easy to use and works as advertised.
    06-03-2013 12:48 PM
    I've moved this thread to the Accessories forum.

​Were you looking at over the hear headsets, earbuds, wired or Bluetooth? I'd start by narrowing down what you want.
    06-03-2013 06:07 PM