Lightning connector in any stores?

dbudd27

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys
Does anyone know if we will be able to pick up any lightning USB cables in any stores tomorrow like Best Buy? I sure hope so.

Mathewww

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping they are. Gonna take a chance and goto the apple store tomorrow to see if they have any. I have a feeling they'll be sold out.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I'm hoping they are in stores or show up pretty quick. I've grown use to having multiple chargers around my house.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Just spoke with Best Buy and they said they will have them tomorrow.

That's good news.

I called a BB regarding cases and they said they have them but won't sell (or have them out) until launch. I thought this was a bit odd. I was hoping to grab one today so I don't need to worry about it tomorrow.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I picked up 2 at the apple store yesterday. They said they could only sell 2 per person which I thought was odd.

dougef2

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about lightning cables or the adapters for old accessories? I saw cables ($19) in a local Apple store, but no adapters yet.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
After buying the old (30 pin) cables for $2 in a variety of colors I feel bad paying $20 for a cable at the apple store. I need a travel charger though, and would like an extra to keep in my car.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Are you talking about lightning cables or the adapters for old accessories? I saw cables ($19) in a local Apple store, but no adapters yet.

Not sure if you we're referring to my post but I bought the cables not the adapters. I don't think they had the adapters.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
The Apple Store where I live had the lightning cables. I'm not sure about the adapters though. I ended up buying an extra cable so I should be all set for the time being.

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I can't find one anywhere. Have looked at Walmart best buy AT&T Verizon and sprint. The closest apple store is like an hour in a half a way so can't just go check there randomly. Guess ill just have to wait and hope nothing happens between now and then.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered couple of lightning cables on apple.com on Friday and already got shipping notice. Original estimate was Oct delivery. Notice said 9/27. So try apple store online.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The Apple Store where I live had the lightning cables. I'm not sure about the adapters though. I ended up buying an extra cable so I should be all set for the time being.

Same here, picked up the lightning cable at the NYC 5th Avenue store.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Was at the Apple Store in Walnut Creek CA this morning and they had a lot of lightning/USB cables and EarPods in stock...

IMG_0018.JPG

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Most Apple stores have tons of them in stock. I bought 2 in Atlanta today. The cable that is. The adaptor is not available at all yet. I'm not sure I'm going to have use for many adaptors that cost $30 when I can just buy the cable for $20.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2