Yep really. I have never stopped liking BB - I just wanted them to catch up. It's light years from my old BB but its no iPhone. That said, it's a really nice phone with the best keyboard I've ever used. It's my "bored with my iPhone" phone for those days when you want to switch it up.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    I hear ya I've had the 9900 like 5 times but can never go with it as a every day device. It's a nice device but no Iphone.
    02-21-2012 11:22 AM
    Rockin my white/gray LP now. <3
    02-21-2012 12:43 PM
    Rockin my white/gray LP now. <3
    I loved mine but I didn't like the call quality issues with being able to hear/everyone hear me - it was weird lol
    02-21-2012 01:21 PM
    I loved mine but I didn't like the call quality issues with being able to hear/everyone hear me - it was weird lol
    well, this is my second time around with the 2 LP's I have. The first one I had in dec right before Xmas and I had prob's with hearing my ph ringing & then hearing my calls as well also. I think LP must've improved them since because these 2 I bought, one on 2/10 an the other on 2/18, and yes the rings aren't loud but it is ALOT better than the first one I tried back in dec. call quality is good too, no issues with hearing the other person & no one has complained about not being able to hear me TG, because I've really grown accustomed to my LP's now

Maybe give it another shot. ??

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    02-21-2012 02:49 PM
    This is the one I have for mine
    what is that...nice
    03-18-2012 03:35 PM
    what is that...nice
    Looks like this one: id America | Born in New York
    03-18-2012 06:09 PM
    I was bored so I decided to revive this thread from the dead lol.

So far this week I've been using my otterbox defender in deep plum/peony pink
    05-23-2012 07:53 PM
    I was bored so I decided to revive this thread from the dead lol.

So far this week I've been using my otterbox defender in deep plum/peony pink
    LOVE that combo but just can't do the bulk of the defender. I wish Speck would copy some of Otters combos!

via Tapatalk
    05-23-2012 08:58 PM
    LOVE that combo but just can't do the bulk of the defender. I wish Speck would copy some of Otters combos!

via Tapatalk
    I agree as far as the color combos goes too!! Did you see the candyshell colors Speck has avail for the Touch?? Omg, there's quite a few I'd LOVE to see them do for the 4S- aqua berry blue, bubble maker pink, party pegasus purple....just to name a few.
    05-24-2012 07:33 AM
    I agree as far as the color combos goes too!! Did you see the candyshell colors Speck has avail for the Touch?? Omg, there's quite a few I'd LOVE to see them do for the 4S- aqua berry blue, bubble maker pink, party pegasus purple....just to name a few.
    I know, right?!!! I get all excited when I see a really cute color at Target, only to do a "DOH!" when I figure out its for iPod d@mn it!

via Tapatalk
    05-24-2012 01:34 PM
    I know, right?!!! I get all excited when I see a really cute color at Target, only to do a "DOH!" when I figure out its for iPod d@mn it!

via Tapatalk
    Lmao!! I know!! Same thing happened to me but at an AT &T store. As I was walking in, off to the right I caught a glimpse of a few colors of speck candyshell cases, I nearly got whip lash turning to look at them only to find that they were indeed only for the iPod touch ......what I'd like to know is wtf was at&t doing carrying iPod cases LOL!!

Also, I switched my case finally today lol. I stopped into a local Verizon and there was the cutest black case with white polka dots!! Sold!! & I even found a wp for my homescreen to match it w00t!!
    Last edited by Pink; 05-24-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    05-24-2012 06:14 PM
    I now have a white Speck case with the rubber sides...
    05-25-2012 05:51 PM
    I bounce between a white speck candyshell grip and my mophie juicepack plus outdoor edition.
    05-27-2012 03:10 AM
    My regular case broke so I'm using this bumper right now. I really like it but I think I'm going to order an Otterbox Defender.
    05-27-2012 08:29 AM
    Today I decided to use my Cath Kidston deep plum floral case. I'm not so crazy about how 'minimal' the case is and feels(not alot of protection), but the deep plum (eggplant to me) looks very pretty against the white iPhone, and the floral decos on it adds nice feminine touch to it
    05-29-2012 04:17 PM
    iMore ships quick! Ordered it Friday and got it today! Looove the color! It has a candy apple (black) undertone in low light.

Mophie Juice Pack Air

via Tapatalk
    05-29-2012 07:49 PM
    Nice. I like the colors.

iPhone.
    05-29-2012 11:07 PM
    I picked up my first Otterbox, the Defender in white/grey...

Amazon.com: Otterbox Defender Series Hybrid Case & Holster for iPhone 4 & 4S - Retail Packaging - White/Gunmetal Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories

$27 shipped from Amazon and I got it in 2 business days. Can't beat that!

I absolutely love this case, it's like having a brand new phone. And it's much easier to use than I thought it would be - buttons are very easy to press, everything is easy to access, and the phone is still just as responsive even with the built-in screen protector. Plus it's not as bulky as I thought it would be (which is a good thing).
    05-31-2012 08:43 AM
    Blue Apple number case or naked.
    06-01-2012 07:31 PM
    iMore ships quick! Ordered it Friday and got it today! Looove the color! It has a candy apple (black) undertone in low light.

Mophie Juice Pack Air
    Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image

via Tapatalk
    That looks real pretty Brinda !! Enjoy it
    BrindawithanI likes this.
    06-02-2012 01:33 PM
    I just placed an order from iMore yesterday (Friday), so I'm still using my gorgeous white iPhone nekkid. :o I had a coupon which made the already reasonable prices even better! As a former Android user, I had ordered a couple times from Android Central...anyway, I got 2 cases: Case-Mate Barely There in pink; and Mobi Products Crystal Case. According to the Track & Confirm feature, it's in my city and being processed, so I guess that means I'll have my order on Monday. Woohoo!
    06-02-2012 08:13 PM
    Casemate floral barley there case
    06-09-2012 08:12 PM
    I have the life proof case.
    06-09-2012 09:12 PM
    I just got my gunner case by base one labs and really like it
    06-11-2012 09:00 AM
    I don't have a case on my iPhone; but I just ordered a Carved wood skin to try it out.
    06-13-2012 12:08 AM
331 ... 1011121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD