Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oguime

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
TiPb podcast!

I listen to TiPb podcasts (among others) on the way to work using a bluetooth earphone. It would be much better to use the Jabra DRIVE!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
This would come in very handy for our ever-increasing iOS household! Long trips to visit family through states where you can't talk and drive would be a lot easier, safer and legal with this device!

Nik007

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Please! I've entered almost every contest! You guys are the only reason I got twitter

I am 18 years old and I'm trying to save money to move out and for college, And my car has broke down, so now I am using my moms car to get back and forth an hour and a half away, but the problem is that my moms car doesn't have a way to play my music through, no cassette tape, ect... And this would be a really great present for my mom to thank her for letting me use her car, and she just got an iPhone, she loves listening to music on it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jabra Givaway

I would use this to talk to any of my friends that call me or who I decide to call but the main reason I would love to win it is because we should all talk thru bluettoth in the car because it is the right thing to do, the safest way to talk and keep your eyes on the road and in most states it is illegal not to use bluetooth.

Also TiPb rocks on freebies!

loconite#IM

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
I'm in real estate where timely communication is everything...I'll be using this to drive and talk with my clients, my office, and most importantly, my wifey + my kids....hopefully, Jabra can make all the commmunication crystal clear...

dev2nsu

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
See my job requires for me to be in the car alllllllllllllllllll day long. This lovely device will help me out alot! Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost