Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmiller68

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone

Wow! This is an impressive device with multiple uses for my iPhone 4: Playing music like Britney Spears, Madonna, Pink Floyd, etc. (just to name a few) via A2DP streaming and taking hands-free calls in the car, at home or in the office. I love the design (very sleek and sophisticated looking). Am hoping I win it! :)

EdY

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Would love this for my iphone4 for the car and for my new Touchpad because it does not have a headphone jack. Thanks for the give away.

Jolsba

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone

This device with make me a better driver, whose both hands will be on the steering while while jamming with some music on my lovely ipod or iPhone.

thebeatles

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Just lazy...

I like to pretend I'm actually in the office taking those early meetings. Instead, I'm on the road because I went to Starbucks and couldn't get my a$$ off the cozy chair and latest CD they're playing. Oops, I'm not really in the office, but this headset could sure help me fake it! :D

pinny

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I would love this for my car. I would possibly carry it around with me. I hate the feel of my phone against my ear, and the built in iphone speakerphone is poor.

qtekmen

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
STOP Wife talk n driving

This will be great for my wife. We live in Las Vegas & a new law will kick in 1-1-2012. But Cops are pulling people over with warning. From time to time she forget to use her headset. Thank you & drive safe everyone

bassoprofundo

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Dear God, it's me... that guy who wants to live and stay wed...

Dear God,

Let me win this so that the mother of my children can drive responsibly rather than trying to manipulate her iPhone to take calls while driving. You know how scared I was the other day when I let her drive so I could work and how bad it was when she almost ran that red light. Please have mercy on your servant.

Thanks,
BP

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Lipstick on my collar

I'll be giving it to my wife so she can use her other hands for doing her make-up, painting her nails and fancying up her hair on the way to work.

Last thing she needs is to be pulled over for dangerous driving just because she has to answer the phone....

Thanks in advance,
Andy

AChudnow

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
It Would Be a Safer World

It would be a safer world if I didn't have to scramble to answer the phone then hit speaker mode every time I got a phone call while driving. Give it to me for the sake of humanity!

michaelangelo75

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Pick Me!!!

I think I should win this because I would be able to speak to my friends and family safely while driving, and I will be able to listen to all of my music through the speaker without having to rip open my manufacturer radio to allow me to plug an aux cable in. Thank you!

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I will be talking to the wife and kids but more importantly I will be rocking out to all my music that thing looks very nice.

SHO_ONE#IM

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win and hope to do so... I've been wanting a Bluetooth speakerphone for the longest time... I have a 25 mile commute every day plus school trips and kids to drop off to one thing or another daily... My neck;s killing me.... A. Pray we Sprint folks get the Iphone this October and B. Hook a guy up... I have entered in plenty of contests and this would be an excellent one to finally win....

slls

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I live in CA & have been looking for a handsfree bluetooth adaptor for awhile now, this looks like a winner. My first call would be the same as the next and so on until i got through my phonebook - "you can call me in the car now" thanks to tipb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic