Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancida

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
13 Brothers and sisters

I have 13 brothers and sisters and I could definitely use this Jabra Drive Bluetooth speakerphone! I have gotten a couple of tickets for talking on the phone without a hands free device. The Jabra will definitely help me avoid getting another ticket since I am always on the phone talking to my 13 siblings! Thanks for considering me!

mancida

strick242

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm a police officer and will use this to make my many many phone calls throughout the night while patrolling the streets. I won't lie, I'll use it for some tunes or podcasts too!

DiveBum

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Tom Petty, U2 or REM on Pandora and just check out what comes up. Then again maybe Jet, White Stripes or something a little more throw-back just to find my inner hippie like Rusted Root might do.

My wife would get my Motorola T505.... c'mon guys, hook a brother up and pick this retired Navy guy.

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Work + School + Rock Out in my Car

I'd definitely use this for work and for conference calls with my teammates at school. More importantly, my stereo went bust in my car a few months back and I couldn't afford a new one yet. I'd use this to jam all the tunes on my iPhone while driving.

Jymn12

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am a Unicorn.

I really just want to beat all of these people and win something to show it off. I will rock it like a hurricane!

darktanone

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I keep content on my iPad to play for my cranky 22-month-old daughter during long and short car rides. Believe me when I say things can get crazy real fast when she gets started. This kid is no joke! (LOL) So sending the sound from my iPad through these BlueTooth speakers would be a welcomed enhancement over the weak iPad speakers and her screaming. (LOL)

dgbooker

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Perfect Gift

First thing im going to do is call my wife, And I can talk hands free with Sallie Mae so they can tell me how much I owe them. During rush hour I can groove to Journey (Separate Ways). Come on TIPB help me out I would love to receive a cool prize

seanfros

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I Hope I Win

Im one of the few that actually do not talk and drive at the same time, then by time i get home i missed or denied atleast 15 calls from my fiance'. This would be great for me. i hope i win! I also work at AT&T as a sales rep and i get out of work at 9 EST, takes me about a hour to get home, and i never get to watch or listen to the iphone prodcasts :/ so if i had this device i would be able to listen to you guys while driving home! I was only able to catch one of them, sorry TiPb team.. you guys are awesome!

Last edited:

doubleb5

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
iPhone bar hop

I would love to have the Jabra Drive Bluetooth Speakerphone. Sitting at the bar I sometimes lay my bluetooth down in front of me. Listen to this audio, the iPhone 5 beta, finally gets a moment alone. Able to express it's true self away from the restrictive hands of it's overseer. It's OS is like magic. Stunning the crowd, showing off it's sleek stylish exotic form factor. The sound being capture by the speaker pure unedited delight from 100's of the unsuspecting. Like children seeing it rain jelly bean's, Laughter, I hear some crying, others praying. Someone is announcing in the back drop that the human race has finally evolved and a 1000 years of peace and prosperity is upon us. The chanting Jobs is our savior, is becoming deafening to those listening on the other end.

My mind is now reeling if only for that fleeting moment, I could feel our collective futures change Forever. I heard it all and crystal clear I might add from the Jabra Drive Bluetooth Speakerphone.

Last edited:

wmallen3

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I work for a delivery services and this would allow me to communicate with customers safely and efficiently and be able to connect my iPhone or iPad to my sound system am listen to music and podcasts like the great ones here at tipb.com.

pjbaird

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I would use it to listen to podcasts on my lengthy drive to work (of course, Mobile Nations podcasts always get priority in my playlist!!_) Only the best in my ears.... PJ

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
I would love to get this for my wife. When she is in the car, her phone is always stuck in her purse and not within arm's reach. Therefore, it creates a safety hazard for her and our 2 children when she tries to answer the phone in the car.

blyths

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a Jabra in my car and use it to play audio through the car speakers with the builtin FM transmitter. Also for a handsfree iPhone of course! Adding this to the arsenal would let me do the same in our minivan. Send it right over :D

twestley

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking at these for a long time. I have an older car (2003 Prius) that does not have either AUX IN jack or bluetooth, making it harder to go hands-free for music, podcasts, and calls.

providco

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Want this new Jabra Bluetooth speakerphone cause of CA laws that prohibit from having a cell phone in your hand while driving (actually a good law). Would use with both my Motorola flip phone (until new Verizon iPhone comes out) and also my iPod touch to stream music-and I would not just use the Jabra in my cat but at the office as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77