Going to have to get the Tropical Jacket and the Essential Travel Jacket!
    03-25-2010 12:06 AM
    I would love one of the Essential Travel Jackets!
    03-25-2010 02:52 AM
    I'd really love to get the Fleece 5.0 Jacket. I'm in dire need of a new jacket and has lots of pockets for my iPod touch, and (hopefully) iPad
    03-25-2010 02:53 AM
    It is so hard to narrow down. I would like the Cotton Hoodie, Soft Shell Jacket, and Fleece 5.0 Jacket. I would get the most use out of the Hoodie but the Fleece would be great when I visit the family in MN.
    03-25-2010 08:48 AM
    My favorite is the Essential Travel Jacket - just what I need for my weekly flights.
    03-25-2010 11:17 AM
    I would get the "Essential Travel Jacket for Men" in either Black Lava or Desert Sand.
    03-25-2010 11:38 AM
    Hard to pick, but the Fleece 5.0 would definitely be on my wish list.
    03-25-2010 12:09 PM
    I would really like the Fleece 5.0 Jacket. It would go great for the weather up here in PNW. Thanks for the contest.
    03-25-2010 12:28 PM
    Gotta have that Fleece 5.0 Jacket!
    It's awesome -- plz plz.

I make that look good...

Thanks,
    Jim
    03-25-2010 02:03 PM
    I would like to have the Tropical Jacket/Vest for my stuff.
    03-25-2010 02:59 PM
    I'd have to try out the TEC Shirt. I could wear wear that when my gf and I travel and have no worries on where I'm keeping all my tech goodies.
    03-25-2010 03:29 PM
    The fleece 5.0 jacket would be a nice addition to my wardrobe. Hook me up
    03-25-2010 04:11 PM
    Since I already have the Evolution, and Tropical jackets, and live in a colder climate, I would say the Softshell Jacket would be my current choice which I would most want to have to store an iPad in.
    03-25-2010 04:19 PM
    I'm looking forward to eventually getting one of your jackets; been a fan for a while now and still trying to figure out 'which jacket' or shirt would be good for year round wear in PHX, AZ?

I have an Ipod Touch, a Blackberry and am looking forward to getting an Ipad.

Thanks Scott,

Scott VH
    03-25-2010 05:20 PM
    I love the tropical jacket that converts to a vest for travel as well as everyday use since I am disabled and can't carry much. Keeps my hands free and I can even carry a knitting project in my pocket for down time.
    03-25-2010 05:30 PM
    I think the Evolution is the next SeV product I need. I already have a Pack Windbreaker, which holds just about everything I need to carry for work (HP mini, portable HD, flashlight, cables, screwdriver set, spare battery, blackberry, IPhone, Flash drives, CD case, etc)
    03-25-2010 06:29 PM
    I have been checking out the SeV website for months, admiring the cool stuff. I have never been able to make up my mind.... I want it all! But if I had to pick one, it would be the Evolution Jacket. Perfect for this time of year and I can zip the sleeves off for a vest. I will have no problem filling up all of those pockets with my gadgets!
    03-25-2010 08:32 PM
    Man the quantum jacket looks real cool...I would look BAD!
    03-25-2010 11:25 PM
    I have several SEV items and love them all. If I'm going on any trip the first thing that gets loaded up is my SEV Jacket,Hoody, shirt or all of them. Let me see I'm about to take a flight Lets go into the steps I take: 1. Take out SEV T-Shirt place cash in chest pocket. 2. Take out SEV TEC Shirt place passports in pockets and any other items that won't set of metal detectors so I will not have to take it off or empty pockets. 3. Tack out SEV Evolution and load that bad boy up! Magazine no problem! Ipod touch perfect (already have head phones wired in jacket so no wire tangles ) , PSP it fits! daughters DSi it fits! Zippo lighter (fits perfect in pocket on upper left sleave) Airline tickets check! Now these are a little hard to find but in the very bottom corner of the hand pockets are one small pocket inside of each pocket and are perfect to hold extra contact lens. What ever you want the jacket to hold it will hold. Now this is the best part You get to security take your jacket off put into a bin send into xray put jacket back on and walk away NO MORE DUMPING OUT POCKETS! And the jacket is not considered a carry on even though it acts like one. The only thing else I could use is either the Pack Windbreaker or the Soft shell for those not so cool but not so warm nights!

Hope I get picked. Good luck everyone.

By the way Scott if you read this my daughter wants to know when you will kids sizes? She's always asking me have you made them yet and I have to disapoint and tell her no but hopefully soon.
    03-26-2010 12:52 AM
    I'd love the Soft Shell Jacket. It looks pretty good!!
    03-26-2010 06:28 AM
    Without a doubt, the Soft Shell Jacket. It would be nice to have another SeV jacket so I'm not always wearing the same one that I have now...
    03-26-2010 08:26 AM
    I've been wearing ScottE Vests for 6 years but I lost weight and could use a new Essential Travel Jacket in a smaller size. There is nothing like a SEV jacket, so versatile, so necessary.
    03-26-2010 09:07 AM
    As a professional photographer, I rely on my Fleece 5.0 Jacket and Quantum Jacket to make it through location shoots in the long winter months. Scottevest has changed my work flow and became an integral tool in my business allowing me to keep all my gear close at hand. However, with summer months on the way the Fleece 5.0 Jacket and Quantum Jacket will be stored away - I need a Travel Vest in Black Lava to keep my life rolling! I'll be sure to send lots of photos of your awesome products hard at work.
    03-26-2010 10:59 AM
    I'd go with the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece.
    03-26-2010 01:16 PM
    I have to go with the soft shell jacket that supports ipad. I have an awesome jacket from rei that has a great iPhone pocket on the external upper left area.

I have been anticipating the ipad for months now. To have a jacket that will keep it weather resistant makes perfect sense. Can't wait to check out this jacket!!
    03-26-2010 02:53 PM
574 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD