TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjedtechguy

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Travel Vest for the iPad

The Travel Vest would be the best for the iPad since it is light and comfortable. Just whip out that iPad after taking a rest from the hike!

ocaptain

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Would love a companion color!

I have a SeV travel vest in black. I no longer lug so much junk in my pockets and it's like my American Express card - Don't leave Home without it!

I would love one in tan and plan to get one anyhoo if I don't win the drawing for the summer so I don't absorb all the heat in the sun.

BTW: I carry my iPhone in the inside right touch pocket and my Jawbone in the inner tiny pocket in the right external pocket.

-Anthony Navarro
TheWPDojo <dot-com>

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
I think the softshell jacket would be a great way to keep all of my gadgets in a comfortable place. Thanks for posting this, by the way. I'd never heard of the company before, but I will definitely be checking out their products! Never seem to have enough pockets.

azknight

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
The Travel Vest in Desert Sand seems like the best option for me. It would store an iPad as well as my iPhone. Plus, living here in AZ, it wouldn't get too hot.

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
I would love to have one of those Green Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece jackets. I love to run and take my iPhone when I run and it would be nice to have it in a pocket instead of clipped to me. Very awesome giveaway, and what a great prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2