TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpfusion

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I'd love the Soft Shell Jacket. Looks really good and the features are amazing! Perfect for keeping an iPad dry when out and about, especially here in "not so sunny" Scotland!

veal

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi, definitely the softshell jacket....looks cool, and does the job!

Hi, definitely the softshell jacket....looks cool, and does the job!

Sheepdog#IM

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Microfleece Ultimate Hoodie in Gunmetal is where it's at! Might never take it off, it looks so comfy. Almost snuggie like. Except it's better than a snuggie since it'll keep my iPhone safe and secure.

schmittypods

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Tropical jacket

Wow, I would have killed for one of these jackets in my photo assisting days, schlepping lenses and gear all over the world! Put me down for the Tropical jacket.

lakillerb

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Just registered...

Hi folks, I've taken the plunge and joined TiPb. Since I discovered this site, I can't tell you how I've learned, pondered on and enjoyed. Best, la-killer-b

bigguyd

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Hoodie is where it's at

Are you kidding me with this question? The hoodie, by FAR, is the tech geeks best friend. You can never had enough good hoodies AND ones that help you carry around your gear. They are the ultimate WIN WIN!

Here's my selection: The Cotton Hoodie

lakillerb

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
SCOTTeVEST

I have STORM vest that is about 10 years old and similar in design, but certainly it wasn't designed for iPad usage. The SCOTTeVEST looks like it means business, but it's cool design shows form and function. I would switch to this in a heartbeat for when I'm on location or a shoot.

GinoDotCom

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
sign me up for the Vest with the iPad pocket :)

...Most importantly, sign me up for the iPad giveaway!

I normally post as Gino From The Bronx in the blog section.

jimmybowser

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
As a public school principal, this SEV would be an awesome addition to my toolkit because I can carry my iPad, iPhone, and other items with me as I travel throughout the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2