Time Travel gone?

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I liked the time travel feature. When you made a mistake or missed something someone said, you could just turn the dial and rectify the problem. Similarly if something good happened to you like a getting a nice coffee or a kiss, you could experience it again. And of course if you were stuck in a boring lecture or on a delayed plane, just turn the dial the other way and skip to the end. It was like a PVR for real life. I will miss it.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Funny. So wondering why you guys didn't like it? Personally, I have a pretty busy calendar and I love being able to scroll forward to see what's coming up without Opening the app, or seeing the forecasted temperature a few hours ahead. What didn't you like about it?

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm never that busy, usually one appointment per day takes up my schedule. Having a job where I work with my hands I found that I frequently was 15-60 mins ahead and threw off my schedule in my head. Didn't find the functionality useful.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Funny. So wondering why you guys didn't like it? Personally, I have a pretty busy calendar and I love being able to scroll forward to see what's coming up without Opening the app, or seeing the forecasted temperature a few hours ahead. What didn't you like about it?

Did you figure out how to turn it back on with in the app?.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2