Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'd like a couple of iPod Touches so I could eBay them and put the money towards an iPhone 4S. Or iPad 3. Or Apple TV 3. Just being honest. :)

JTekt

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to win an iPad. I had been on the fence about getting one for a long time, but feel that I now know the best way I can use it to help me in my work (college counselor) and in my hobbies (marketing/graphic design).

Cookie Jarvis

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the iPad 2 I'm the ultimate gadget fanatic but don't have the budget to afford my taste:( I would be extatic to walk into the Apple Store and buy one. :D

beatmakahz

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
When we saw Steve Jobs' IPad 2 keynote and a segment on it about a mother using it on his son with autism, we'd always wanted to buy one for our son as one of his learning tools but the economy isn't being nice to us right now...

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I am iDevice deprived. I have an iPhone 4S, but my wife has an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2.

Clearly, she has the better deal.

Sure, I have a much better camera, but she has one screen as good as mine, and another larger. The competition is heating up, our marriage is at risk. Save us!

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I would want a couple iPod touches one for me/my wife and one for my mom. I bought the 2nd gen iPod touch for my wife and she converted to iPhone, then we passed it to her mom, then my brother in law, then my sister. They all have iPhones now. I think if my mom finally used the iPod touch she would want a better phone(aka the iPhone.) and I would want one do I have a jailbroken device. Still no jailbreak for the 4S but having a touch jailbroken would let my 4S be #teampure while my iPod touch is #teamjailbreak. Thanks again for the contest tipb (or Rene or whoever is doing this). Happy holidays!

JCTWeb

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I need to complete my conversion to full Apple-dom. I've got the iPad, the iPhone, and will be getting the iMac in the next month; time for the iPod to round out the collection! :)

jayreedzy

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Help an all a making college student out!!! Please? :)

I'm Pretty Sure We'd All Love To Win... But I Really Want To Win Because First Of All I Made All A's This Semester During My Senior Year Of College!!! In My Toughest Classes... No Matter How Hard I Try To Save Money For A iPad, I Always Have To Pay For Something Else Like My Car, Repairs Around My House, Bills, etc.... It Sucks Being A Broke College Student! And I'm Sure Everyone Can Agree On That!!!

Last edited:

KLieu

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win an ipad or ipod touch, a couple would be nice too. But really there's no complaints. Got many nieces and nephews without one. Not really the riches family on the block too, to be able to win them one would be enough to see their smiles from ear to ear.

Good Luck to everyone

miabs1

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I would love iPad 2. I have the iPad 1, but my wife takes it all the time. Then I could give her the iPad 1 and I could take the iPad 2 or save it for iPad 3! Thanks to all of the TiPb staff to make this possible! Have a most blessed Christmas and thanks for all that you do

miabs1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni