Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLGolf01

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
iPod Touch

I would love to have an iPod touch. I love my iPhone but still have the iPod classic and the battery is getting weak, and i hate sycning with the cable!

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Woohoo! Week 3!

I'm on the fence about what I'd do with the $600. But if I'm being perfectly honest, I'd try really hard to hold off my desire for immediate gratification in hopes of snagging an iPad 3 in the spring.

tnmhzman

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I would like 2 iPads, iTouches because I can visit tipb twice as much!

I could visit www.tipb.com twice as much for twice the great tips and twice the awesome facts about my iPad, iPods and Iphone! Is there any other reason?

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

maortiz10

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
2 ipod touch to convince my wife.....

I would love 2 iPod touch so I can give one to my wife and for me, that way she would be so amazed of ios and the appstore, that it'll convince her that ios is better than Android so we should take our T-Mobile family plan to a carrier that has the iphone!!!!!

JimmyNg

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Present for my Girlfriend

My girlfriend got me an iOS device for my birthday and would love to give her one for christmas. Thank you.

TLTypeS

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I need iPad3

I would love to save this for the new iPad 3 coming out next year. I've been waiting to get it since I really want new Specs and there weren't really big differences between the first two iPads. Good Luck everyone

:D:D:D:D:D

gkeihl

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I love your site

I did a bad thing, and abandoned apple to try the Galaxy S2... bad idea, I spend my time reading you site, and weeping missing my Iphone. Please help.

Suefnp

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Dream device

Wow! An iPad 3 in February would be awesome! Especially if siri was involved somehow. Can she call me and tell me I won?
Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup