Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himoe

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
iPad 3

iPad 3, iPad 3. I'm holding out until iPad 3. I'm so tired of being envious of everybody else having an iPad, but I'm holding out until iPad 3.

wretsub

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got my 4s and learning is a daily thing. My next item will be an IPad2 (3) for use with my grandkids and helping them explore the world. We also travel more now and this would be a great use on the road at different wifi locations instead of a large laptop.:eek:

stang23

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
For Jordan

If I won, I would use the gift certificate to buy an iPad for my son, Jordan. Jordan has aspergers syndrome and has been enthralled by the iPads he has played with at friend's houses and at the apple store. I read an article about the therapeutic value of the iPad for autistic spectrum children and would do anything to help my Jordan overcome, in any small way, some of the effects of this heartbreaking disorder.

wylie73

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been dying to get an iPad, but just haven't had the scratch. This would solve that problem in a hurry. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to win this!

j4331b

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPod to keep my entire media library in my pocket at all times with great mobile web browsing and awesome apps!

snyded

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
My retired mother-in-law's only tech is her Jitterbug cell phone. When she sees my wife using our iPad, she's absolutely amazed. It's time to bring my mother-in-law into the current decade with an iPad of her own.

prophecyny7

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Wish to win one not for me but for the wife, she already has an Ipad 2 but really wants an Iphone, unfortunately her contract is not up to the end of 2012 so this would be an awesome year early Christmas gift. Thank you Tipb

pivale

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
Because my TV is feeling really lonely and I have it get her an apple tv.
Also, my girlfriend needs an iPod Touch for her daily runs to exercise "with the sound of music"...

And I might get something for me too with the leftovers :D

Jamesonm12

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

If I won the contest I would buy my twin brother, who just left for the Air Force, a new iPad so he can keep in contact with the family and use it to take pictures and email easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien