Twitter for iPhone not alerting...

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
No. Not anymore.

That's one thing that has annoyed me with the iPhone this is my first one i came from bb the notification system is very limited. It has taken some adjustment to remind myself to check the important stuff other wise id miss a lot.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's one thing that has annoyed me with the iPhone this is my first one i came from bb the notification system is very limited. It has taken some adjustment to remind myself to check the important stuff other wise id miss a lot.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I understand and I, too, was a Blackberry guy. Heck, I was a Blackberry fanatic..lol...Anyway, in regard to the limited notifications, that is a Twitter app issue and not iOS. Before Twitter decided to concentrate on the people that follow celebrities and such and cheapen a really good app, It would alert you unmercifully and force you to alter the settings. ;)

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I understand and I, too, was a Blackberry guy. Heck, I was a Blackberry fanatic..lol...Anyway, in regard to the limited notifications, that is a Twitter app issue and not iOS. Before Twitter decided to concentrate on the people that follow celebrities and such and cheapen a really good app, It would alert you unmercifully and force you to alter the settings. ;)

Very true twitter has really been restricting Devs as of late. I'm not sure what their problem is. In my heart I'm still a bb addict but I couldn't take being left behind any more. I'm looking forward to seeing what bb 10 has to offer. I carry 2 iPhones so if its good it has the opportunity to replace one of them. But any way thanks for the twitter help!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Very true twitter has really been restricting Devs as of late. I'm not sure what their problem is. In my heart I'm still a bb addict but I couldn't take being left behind any more. I'm looking forward to seeing what bb 10 has to offer. I carry 2 iPhones so if its good it has the opportunity to replace one of them. But any way thanks for the twitter help!!!!

You're very welcome, my friend. Take care and have a great night. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77