Trouble with Facebook APP

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I figured this would be the correct place to bring up an apparent bug. I resigned onto Facebook yesterday. I installed the APP on both my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2. I tested both after installing the APP and both worked. I then charged my iPad since i was down to 20% on the battery. Charging the battery shouldn't have affected the APP I would think.

Well last night I went to go onto Facebook and I received an error "Session Expire". the APP tells me to try again which I have with no luck.

I receive this error whether I try to sign in via WIFI and via Cell network.

Have check other iPads in the house and they all work fine. My iPhone 6 also works fine. I can sign into Facebook via Safari on my iPad Air 2with no problems. I have gone thru all of my settings, Notifications, Privacy, APP background update and they are all set the same as on my iP6.

I'm running iOS 8.1, iPad Air 2 64 GB and ATT cell carrier.

Is anyone else having this problem on their iPad Air 2?

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Not a problem with the iPad Air 2. I just logged into Facebook using my wife's account on my iPad Air 2 and had no problems.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's not the APP, BTW I tried that. There's is a problem with my account. I created a new account and was able to use the APP to login to the new account.

Thanks for the suggestion though.