TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmleib

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
3 year old entertainment

The 1st gen iPod Touch is no longer cutting it for my little one. She wants her shows on the "big" TV and I'm not ready to give it up!

Plus I want to check out AirPlay!

mdande

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
its for the children...

I work with special needs kids who could use some of the education apps to aid in their learning....

eh.. who am i kidding, I want to play Angry Birds!

Jack of Bears

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So awesome!

Well, obviously this would be an incredible year-brightener for anyone.

If ours, it would probably become my family's go-to device for browsing the web, watching video, and managing our many google docs. My own use, however, would definitely include reading quite a few comics. :)

calebmudd

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I need the iPad! I only recently switched to ATT and got myself an iPhone and have been in love ever since. I can only imagine what playing games would be like on the iPad!!

i.RSX

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
According to my calculations, my chances of winning this is 0.245% as of this posting. That's actually an awesome odd for this kind of draw (compared to Engadget draws that have like 300,000 replies).

I would like an iPad very much. It would be the best Christmas of my life to be honest.

PS: Holy crap, there are so many people who registered in the forum just to enter for the draw...just like me!

ajc1160

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Dear Santa-I have been soooo good this year. I work at a job I hate just to pay for my son to go to school in a state he loves! Can I please have an iPad??

MTORT44

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
All I want for Christmas, Kwanza and Chanukah is my two front teeth and a brand new Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G!! from my favorite website TIPB.com!!!

sethyC123

May 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad

I would like an iPad for Christmas for one big reason. So that I can give my little sister my old one. She loves to play with it, and its fun to play with her, but she likes to steal it too.

Also, wouldn't that be great to be the big brother who gave his sister and iPad?

psywzrd

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would be thrilled to get an ipad! My family and I don't exchange gifts with each other (we just spoil my niece instead) so it would actually be the only present I would get and I'd be more than fine with that:).

stirlitz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It's often pleasant to see your give-away's here at the best iphone blog's forums!
Actually, I am a student from Ukraine, where we don't have official app store and they are not selling ipads officially.
I'd like very much to get an ipad for my mom's birthday, because if she has one she will be able to surf on the internet, watch photos and even read books while she is on her way to work. My mom's birthday is on 29th December, but I would be very happy to present her with something she really likes, because she did and does the same for me - her child and this gift would be the least I can offer her for always taking care of me!!

Last edited:

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Oh my gosh, yes, I definitely want one. I generously (or perhaps foolishly), bought one for my wife. I figured it would be a good mobile device on the go for her, since she did not have a laptop, and I would be able to use it around the house. Boy was I wrong! She doesn't let me near that thing. Every time I touch it, she immediately comes up with a reason she *HAS* to use it right away. Unfortunately, we can't afford to buy a 2nd one. Therefore, I would REALLY love to win one. THANKS TiPb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4