TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycanuck76

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad

This is awesome. I would love to have an iPad for my kids so they can enjoy the games they love without the smallness on the screen of their iPod Touch. It would also be great to have it to read them the eBooks that I have for them.

ankitgada

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Love to have one

Excellent !!! ... You guys rock !! ... Keep having more giveaways .... I would love to have an ipad .... the best device of 2010 and I would say the second best device in this decade after iphone ........

Timg97

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Please!!!!!

My wife has just spent the last two years in school. She just finished up so she can become a teacher. We have been living on a single income for the past couple of years so that she can finish. I would love to give this to her as a token of appreciation for all of her hard work. I am gone for days at a time, while she is left at home caring for our two small children and a ton of school work. Now that Christmas is here it's all about the children, and all we get to share with each other is the joy from our children opening there gifts. It would be so special to see her face light up like the kids when you get that one special gift. Help me be able to give that gift. Thanks for your time.

Keep up the great site, you guys are amazing.

Tim

jdnorthwest

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Really really

I really really really want an iPad with 32gb and 3G. I really want to take my entertainment and life with me whereever I go. I really want it to keep up with friends and family while I'm on the go. And I really really want it because it is shiny. I like shiny things.

jeffarazzi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I really need an iPad!

I could be so much more productive if I had an iPad! I might even be able to leave the office before the sun goes down.

agent_s87

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want it REALLY bad!!

Ok, I got myself really in debt and i can't afford buying one from here (Amman - Jordan) because the $500 model sells for $1,199! Yep! the 16GB WiFi model in Amman sells for $1,199... thats MORE than the double!!
I am just another Apploholic! and I've been wanting one since they came out, am trying to save money as much as I can to try and get one from the states, but if i won this one, oh my god, it will be like my fortune!!! a 32GB Wifi + 3G!! WOW!!

P.S: I live in (Amman - Jordan) but I DO have a US shipping address :)

Last edited:

Jwest323

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm a blogger that has been tied down to my brother's laptop for the longest time. I would love to see what the iPad can do. I've wanted one since the first rumors leaked and have yet to get my hands on one. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

prettybones24

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
My new iPad given to me by TiPb

I would love to be the winner of the iPad TiPb is giving away. It would be the best Christmas gift I could receive after the stressful year I've had. I would use it to read my ebooks, play games, surf the net, and as my own personal portable media station. I would sing your praises forever if you gave it to me. So Pick me! Pick me! :)

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
How would I love thee? Let me count the ways~

It is hard to imagine a greater day than one where an iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G became part of my life. Perhaps the arrival of world peace and prosperity could rival the happiness that would be brought to my life, but it would be a close thing.

The iPad is an outstanding media consumption device, and with the arrival of iOS 4 it is maturing into a content production device as well.

Including 3G would multiply the usefulness of the iPad, making it indispensable.

The magical, transformative nature of the iPad would revolutionize my life. Without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.