TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

screech297

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Very simply put. iPad Live + iPhone Live = AWESOME! These are very informative and enjoyable podcasts.. Thanks so much for providing great and up to date information on both the iPad and iPhone. You all are great!

radiant1

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love that TiPb is such a full-scale resource. I've had ipods... but my iPad was my first ipad/iphone device and has really given me great tips on how to make it not only cool.. but actually a serious business-capable device also!

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm addicted to all the info on new and cool apps. TiPb always keeps me up to date on whats new or what I should be checking out. Keep it up. Can't forget the forums, w/o the members of the forums I would be lost. Thanks

LillyC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the best!

Information... researched information. Pod casts bring interesting things to the newby and to the experts. Again information! Information on what is new, when it is coming, and what it can do. Unbiased information ( well maybe a little biased toward certain company products!

cmcirillo

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb.com

I love TiPb, for 2 reasons...

the news of the site... and 2, the help guides.

May the best person win a sweet ipad 2!!!

Way to go TiPb team!!!!

Thanks!

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I never win anything, and I somehow figure this won't happen, but I love TIPB and it's only fair I help show why I feel that way.

I have a select few sites that I visit, TIPB is one of them, I trust the knowledge and information contained here, and am glad there are sites like you and... some other ones, that help keep me abreast of information on the Apple world.

Thanks TIPB, and congrats to the person that wins the contest. As much as I'd love it to be me, I figure I'd be more likely to win the lotto... but thanks for the opportunity!

<3

erbe232

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love this website because of the insight that the tipb team brings to us. Have been a long time lurker and first time poster but just can't say enough about how much i appreciate the facts and news you bring us. Walk throughs, reviews, podcasts, etc. The endless array of information that you bring and provide to us is remarkable and I can't say thank you enough. Winning an iPad2 would be amazing and I just cherish the opportunity to do so. So thank you TiPB Team!

roccot

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm hooked!

I've fallen in love with the updates and news that come from TiPb. Always looking for new items and tips re my iPhone. Hoping to one day have an iPad... then I'll truly be hooked.

Aaron Schultz

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
The reason why I love Tipb so much is because you guys offer multiple perspectives, and multiple opinions, on all things Apple.

There are so many tech blogs out there that do little else besides reprinting press releases, and other blog's stories. Honestly, with these sites, you could change the name on the masthead and I wouldn't even notice. They have no voice. Tipb.com, though, definitely has a voice. You guys don't just report the news, you deliver it to your readers. You examine a news item from multiple perspectives, telling us what a news item could mean for Apple, their competitors, and of course the consumers.

Tipb.com is also amazing because while you all certainly have strong opinions about the products you write about, those opinions never get in the way of providing accurate, objective, analysis along with your stories. To me, this is absolutely amazing. I come to this site for the opinions, but I don't want anything crammed down my throat. I can get the best of both worlds: fascinating opinions and ideas, and sharp, accurate analysis. In today's age of journalism, where the line between fact and opinion has blurred so severely, this is nothing short of a miracle.

For these reasons, Tipb.com has been, and will always be, my go-to website for tech news related to apple, and anything else.

Drepidge

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What I like about TiPb and brings me back over and over is simply how up to date it is, and how I can go to it and basically see what's new, or what's old, or what to get.
You know how some people just have to check Facebook every day?
That's what this blog is like.

shaunypat

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
ipad 2 would complete me

The thing I love most about Tipb is that whenever I have a question about my Iphone 4 or Itunes, I can head straight to the forum or the how-to section and find my answers:) As a returning newbie (just got a verizon 4 after having AT&T 3g 3 years ago), I cannot believe I ever lived without an iphone 4 and without Tipb. Now to just get a macbook pro and a Ipad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost