TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juris001

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Ipad2 giveaway

I'm 59 years young and recently retired. Have a long history with smartphones have original first - ipaq with phone sleeve on Version, then 1st Imate Smartphone. Now iPhone 4. TIPB has been my guide to this major change. Would like the iPad 2 to complete transition. Thanks and keep up good guidance and work. :) Alan

MRSantos

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Contest

I keep coming back to TiPb because of all the posts on iDevice usage techniques, up-to date info on software and hardware developments, and of course the visuals. LOVE the visuals.

Miguel

rveera

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
My love for TiPb extends beyond conventional means of understanding. TiPb is simply the best iOS blog ever! Not only does TiPb feed my obsession of all things apple, they also provide the most comprehensive coverage of apple related media, and I can rely on them to produce the most accurate news possible, I don?t believe it until TiPb reports it. In addition, the writers are simply amazing and their tips/how-tos have helped me out of some messy iOS issues. TiPb?s iPhone and iPad live streams and podcasts allow the audience to interact and give feedback, which means a lot that TiPb cares what we think. Because of TiPb, I can hold my own in iPhone vs. other smartphone discussions, and be up-to-date on all things apple.
Thx :)

joshua_david

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is all the up to the minute updates on everything iPhone, iPad, iPod related.

This site has become so useful to me since getting my iPhone.

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I love tipb because of there great give aways and there up to date news on all iOS devices.*

I would love to win an iPad 2 for a gift for my wife.*

She bought me an iPad on Feb 12th and gave it to me on our anniversary on the 23rd. I was so excited (even though I knew from reading and listening to tipb podcasts that Apple was going to be releasing the iPad 2 very shortly) then I called Apple and asked them if I could do a refund (with my wides blessing , of course) so I can use the refunded money to buy the iPad 2 when it comes out on the 11th. My wife was amazing enough to even engrave my original iPad in honor of our anniversary which normally would disqualify my ability to do any kind of refund at all. The lady that helped me at the Apple call center was amazingly helpful and got her supervisor to approve my refund for me.*

I have shipped out my iPad on Monday and will be going to get my iPad 2 on Friday after I get off work.*

I think it would be very amazing if I could surprise my wife with an iPad 2 of her own.*

Please pick me. I am also hoping to be listening to iPhone live tomorrow to get an additional surprise gift when Rene or Georgia announce my name and I scream out of pure excitement.*

Chris Jacobsen.*

alexhollis

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love the reviews of the latest devices, and the overall clean layout of the website. i would really love to own a new Ipad 2. Good luck to everyone!!

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Come on........I listen to the podcasts, subscribe to the twitter feed, read and post in the forums and read this blog every day religiously. Hook a brother up!

Nothing but love!

psulienz

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Love TIPB! PICK ME!

I check in on TIPB almost daily and love the information you guys provide on iPhone/iPad. I bought an iPad last year and am upgrading this week. I'd love an extra one for the bathroom!

Dabomb665m

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Long time reader of the blog but first time poster on tipb! Thanks for the prize drawing opportunity and good luck everyone!

Reasons I read tipb
-Not as biased as other blogs
-Fastest apple news
-Weekly "from the forum" discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members