TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is life sustenance

I come back to TiPb every day because it is the oxygen for my electronic life. TiPb sustains me, advances my functioning, and whispers in my ear that everything will be alright. I can't imagine life without TiPb:)

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Please..!!! I Want it soo bad.!

I like so much TIPb because you always have the latest new from Apple first
and you are always showing us tips.!!!

Please Choose me cuz I can?t afford an iPad .!!!!1

thanks

r_saint

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
TiPb has become one of my favorite websites over the past year or so. I constantly check it for updates, because I am somewhat of a techie. It's probably my most visited site. I love that you always keep me up to date on everything iPhone related. The site is also very well organizes and aesthetically pleasing, which keeps me coming back day after day for more. I've never won a contest before, but an iPad 2 would be a good start. :D

sfwrtr

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
What I llike for an iPad...

Timely and diverse information about iOS and Apple iOS devices, provided with analysis that reflects what is interesting and how it may be useful, without bias for things like jailbreaking or becoming so "fanboy" that the less than idea is also discussed. And, oh yes, well written.

speedskate#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm from a sister site, precentral.net, but I have always liked Apple products. I used to have an iPhone until I left AT&T, but I still like to follow the news to see what new things Apple is coming out with like the new iPhones or iPads. Just maybe I can get an iPhone again someday, I really do miss the experience but I couldn't stand AT&T and I'm still under contract with Sprint. My favorite thing about TiPb is the podcasts so I don't get bored on my daily commutes. Wish I could read and drive, but it's not really an option.

Thanks!

vladimirhristov

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is great!

I've get all the information I need quickly and it's always the newest and most accurate, that's what I love about this site. It's iPhone optimised - I love that too :)

Samfi

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Go tipb!!!

Tipb always bring the latest apple devices reviews/info, delivered in concise informational write ups and graphics. There's a lot of other apple forum/blogs but nothing beats tipb's latest news flash. Go tipb!!!

Mist_1

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Good job

I really the mix of enthusiasm, fun and scope of TiPb posts. From jailbreak to productivity, from editorials to quick tips. Something for everyone - well for those who like Apple.

silleme

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
ipad contest

I like the news analysis in Tipb. I also like the chemistry between Georgia & Rene. Also your reviews are objective and informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99