Synching Outlook Notes

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I am almost positive that notes will not sync over. I've heard quite a few people wanting that feature but it has never been added.

dstrauss#IM

Sep 20, 1999
Visit site
Another alternative is to add notes to your contact manager. Outlook and Entourage work okay that way - start Last Name with "Note" then short description. They'll be alpha by subject following the word "Note"

gfunk808

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
That's actually an interesting idea, thanks for posting... unfortunately it still doesn't get the text into your notes, but at least you can access it somewhere on the phone!

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
You sign up for Evernote. Download their Evernote application and it will place a 'Send to Evernote' -like button in Outlook. Then you can highlight all or any notes you want in Evernote and press the button. Good thing about evernote too, is that you can add webpages and pictures and notes and you can also view them by logging into your account from any computer anywhere.

gfunk808

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
I see, that sounds pretty cool.

But it sounds like all the notes are hosted on their servers? So if I happen to be in a airplane, I cannot see any of my Evernotes ?

richardbaan123

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft Outlook to Lotus Notes Conversion

Why do not you try Best Free PST to NSF Converter? From Google many PST to NSF Converter can be downloaded very easily. one of the best Import Outlook PST Data to Lotus Notes

Now Try it...Hope you will also get the satisfactory results.

Cheers! :)

John Maul
Computer Administration Head
Technofy Pvt. Ltd.
Madrid

jpg

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
download the app <iMExchange2>. i'm addicted to my tasks in outlook and couldn't live without this app. in fact not being able to sync my notes and tasks was one of the reasons i held off on moving from the bb to the iphone for so long.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Threeeaaaadddd zzoooombbbiieeee...

Weird how a 2008 thread found its way into the iPhone 4 section though...the mayans were right! End of the world!

hah! i didn't even see the date of the posts... it just showed up as "new" must be the post two above me that bumped it to "new" and top of list.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB