Swype not working at all

AAA1337

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the Swype Keyboard, and follow the intructions in the app. It tells me to activate it the normal way, from Settings > general > Keyboard, and then to go back to the app and activate the keyboard. When I click the globe icon to activate it, it either shows up a transparent, or a grey blur keyboard, with no keys at all, and never progresses from there. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

BSUNesto

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I've had issues too. i installed it and gave it full permission i settings app, then went back to my messages app or email. Keyboard would not appear. I restarted, then it appeared. It worked for about an hour, then it disappeared again.

Nerd

AAA1337

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
It just shows me this.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411215309.335292.jpg

Tried reinstalling 5 times now. Not working.

Also it's not even giving me the options to allow full access in settings. Clicking on swipe doesn't lead anywhere.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I've had issues too. i installed it and gave it full permission i settings app, then went back to my messages app or email. Keyboard would not appear. I restarted, then it appeared. It worked for about an hour, then it disappeared again.

Nerd

Delete the stock keyboard. It will solve your problem.

AAA1337

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Their issue was being caused by guided access apparently. Having it in the quick shortcut seemed to mess with Swype.

Today's update fixed the issue, works like a charm now.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the Swype Keyboard, and follow the intructions in the app. It tells me to activate it the normal way, from Settings > general > Keyboard, and then to go back to the app and activate the keyboard. When I click the globe icon to activate it, it either shows up a transparent, or a grey blur keyboard, with no keys at all, and never progresses from there. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

Did you enable full access in the setting menu?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB