Sprint iPhone 4S abroad with a different GSM card

coolqf

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! New convert to the iPhone, and so far I love it. I actually used this forum to help me decide on the iPhone 4S. Here's my question, can I just enter a microSIM card into my Sprint iPhone 4S abroad and it'll use the foreign network? I asked Sprint, but everyone gave me a different answer. One rep even told me that you can't remove the SIM card, which I've already done, it's super easy. Anyway, does anyone know? I know articles on the net says that I have to call Sprint to unlock, but they simply don't know what I'm talking about. I'm going to Turkey for a couple of months, and it's important for me to know before I leave =( So, can any one help with my situation?

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
At this time, yes, but they have said they plan to lock it in the near future.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I hope that Sprint is going to be cool about unlocking it. Touring in Europe is part of my road map and I need this 4S to work there.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Guys, can we please get back on topic? Thanks!

LOL wow chill out! 2 people have already answered your question and I'm sure others will chime in so don't get your panties in a bunch :) It is unlocked as of now so there shouldn't be an issue just make sure the internation sim is iPhone compatable

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson