Among Water: Meditation Idle. Sail and relax with a cat fisherman.

theeugene

Jan 22, 2018
Visit site
gameCoverSmaller.png

This is new cute idle game about the world where cats sail on boats, from station to station and can catch various fantastic fish and other items.

Every child has dreamed of receiving or sending a letter in a bottle. It's so exciting when a stranger on the other side of the world can fetch that bottle and read the letter. We added this as one of the wonderful features in our game that we are excited about. You can read messages from other players and send your own. And you can also learn about the world by finding bottles with notes that tell the story of Among Water.

And the best part is that you can also meditate in the game. You can focus on your breathing, listen to soothing music, and enjoy the beautiful scenery. And you can experience the smooth change of day and night, which makes the game even more beautiful. You can watch the sunrise and sunset, the stars and the moon, and the different colors of the sky and the water.There is also the possibility of different customization. You can improve the boat, open new technologies, stations, change the appearance of the player.

We created Among Water with a vision: to make a game that is not only fun and engaging, but also relaxing and healing. We believe that games can be more than just entertainment, they can also be art and therapy.

Unfortunately, we did not have time to add to the game all the features that wanted, such as delivery of parcels from one station to another, but we will continue to work on the game and try as soon as possible to add a lot of cool features which wanted.I hope that our game will make you smile, wonder, and relax.

I hope that it will be more than just a game for you, it will be a friend. I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts on the game, what you like and what you lack.

Available for iPhone and iPad.
Download for free on the App Store - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/among-water-meditation-idle/id1664949221

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 132747

This is new cute idle game about the world where cats sail on boats, from station to station and can catch various fantastic fish and other items.

Every child has dreamed of receiving or sending a letter in a bottle. It's so exciting when a stranger on the other side of the world can fetch that bottle and read the letter. We added this as one of the wonderful features in our game that we are excited about. You can read messages from other players and send your own. And you can also learn about the world by finding bottles with notes that tell the story of Among Water.

And the best part is that you can also meditate in the game. You can focus on your breathing, listen to soothing music, and enjoy the beautiful scenery. And you can experience the smooth change of day and night, which makes the game even more beautiful. You can watch the sunrise and sunset, the stars and the moon, and the different colors of the sky and the water.There is also the possibility of different customization. You can improve the boat, open new technologies, stations, change the appearance of the player.

We created Among Water with a vision: to make a game that is not only fun and engaging, but also relaxing and healing. We believe that games can be more than just entertainment, they can also be art and therapy.

Unfortunately, we did not have time to add to the game all the features that wanted, such as delivery of parcels from one station to another, but we will continue to work on the game and try as soon as possible to add a lot of cool features which wanted.I hope that our game will make you smile, wonder, and relax.

I hope that it will be more than just a game for you, it will be a friend. I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts on the game, what you like and what you lack.

Available for iPhone and iPad.
Download for free on the App Store - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/among-water-meditation-idle/id1664949221
Thanks for sharing your App with us!

theeugene

Jan 22, 2018
Visit site
Update 1.0.8

We have an amazing update in the game!

Now, every day, you have the opportunity to help clean up the ocean from garbage! Collect it and receive rewards!

Also, you can share the messages we send in a bottle with your friends on social media!

In the next update we are preparing even more great features.

IMAGE 2023-08-10 22:20:16.jpg

Reactions: Annie_M

theeugene

Jan 22, 2018
Visit site
Update 1.0.10
I'm excited to introduce our latest update that promises to make your gaming experience even more captivating! 🎉

🎁 Daily Rewards: Now you can receive well-deserved rewards every day! Simply log into the game.

👗 Wardrobe: It's time to show off your style! We've introduced a wardrobe where you can dress up your character in various amazing outfits. Highlight your individuality and let your hero always look top-notch!

🌎 Spanish Language: We aim to make the game accessible to all players, and by popular demand, we've added support for the Spanish language. Disfruta del juego ❤️

2023-08-27 14.29.39.jpg

Reactions: Annie_M

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Update 1.0.10
I'm excited to introduce our latest update that promises to make your gaming experience even more captivating! 🎉

🎁 Daily Rewards: Now you can receive well-deserved rewards every day! Simply log into the game.

👗 Wardrobe: It's time to show off your style! We've introduced a wardrobe where you can dress up your character in various amazing outfits. Highlight your individuality and let your hero always look top-notch!

🌎 Spanish Language: We aim to make the game accessible to all players, and by popular demand, we've added support for the Spanish language. Disfruta del juego ❤️

View attachment 132997
Thanks for keeping us updated on your app!

Reactions: theeugene

theeugene

Jan 22, 2018
Visit site
Update 1.0.11

I'm pleased to present our new update for Among Water! 🎉

📜 New Missions: New exciting new missions have been added to put your skills to the test in exciting adventures. Captain Kitty invites you aboard for new missions!

🎁 New Rewards: You can now earn unique rewards. Captain Kitty is giving away treasures!

💰 New Currency: There is a brand new currency that you can earn just by being in the game.

🚀 Improvements: Our team have been working hard to make the game experience even more exciting. We are always listening to your feedback and strive to make the game better for you.

Captain Kitty invites you to embark on new adventures, collect rewards and dive into the improved world of the game!

The adventures continue! 🌟

milesPromo.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77