[REVIEW] Aukey Touch-Sensitive Dimmable Bedside Lamp

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Aukey as part of their #TeamTECHKEY program, sent me their Touch-Sensitive Dimmable Bedside Lamp. I took a look, and wanted to express my feeling on this product.

Anyone old enough to remember "The Clapper" "Clap on, Clap off! The Clapper" lol This lamp is like the evolution of that. Ok I get (and I HAVE) that we now have so many "smart" products that work with Alexa, Homepod or Google Home. This is NOT that. It's simpler, BUT effective. The light goes on and off with a VERY satisfying tap on the top. Also you can dim or brighten it with a tap and hold. Another cool feature is a blue led at the bottom that alerts you when you have reach max or minimum brightness.

Ok some areas that could be improved. I think the brightness levels could be more pronounced. That is the brightest brighter, and the dimmest dimmer. BUT it's not a major issue. Also I missed RGB color changing. This product seem made for that. HOWEVER I do believe that Aukey has another model that does RGB color changing. Again not a major issue.

Over all I really liked this product. There is just something so satisfying about tapping to turn it on and off. It's also versatile by allowing you to set the brightness. The light provided is a warm soft light, and is PERFECT for the bedroom! Check out this video I made as well as a couple pictures.....

IMG_20190529_161344.jpg

IMG_20190523_202359.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77