Requests for Apps Here!

mcswan

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
My company, like many others, runs on an accounting calendar. October runs from Sep 29 to Oct 26. I would love to see an app that let me choose the first and last day of each accounting month, then keep that layout in a calandar view. A bonus would be an option to grey out the weekends and holidays.

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
How about an app Icon for a shortcut to the Iphoneblog blog/forums?

or, actually, maybe even more than just an icon... How about a whole platform for theiphoneblog.com kinda like the Mobile Ebay or Facebook programs. More than just a webapp...

if I knew how to write software I would try...

ihateallex

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
It's not a very glamorous app idea but with the price of gas being what it is, I'd really love to see some sort of fuel log type of app on the iPhone. One that could be used to track multiple vehicles, find your location, and then search the web for the cheapest gas near you. It could provide graphs showing your milage results and probably could be expanded to track other type of automotive expenses. Don't know if the SDK allows for this but if the data could be exported it could be very valuable for fleet managers.
I'd build it myself if I had one iota of programming skills.

The GasBag app can find you cheap gas. I don't know its reliability, but it has worked great for me.

Ylice

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
Review Request - PictureDialer

Review Request -

AppStore%20Logo%20512x512.png

PictureDialer is the best way to call your friends. Why struggle through a list of names to find the friend you want to call when you can just look for their picture instead? PictureDialer gives you a scrolling customizable page of your friend?s pictures that makes dialing a glance and tap away. Need to call a different number than the default you selected, no problem, just tap twice. Sometimes you want to send a friend an email or text message instead, just tap three times to see a list of their email addresses and phone numbers for texting.

Special Features Include
? Tap One Time to Dial
? Tap Two Times for a List of All Numbers to Dial
? Tap Three Times for a List of Email Addresses and SMS Numbers to Dial
? Unlimited Number of People in Your List
Personalize Your List?s Look
▪ Choose Small Picture Sizes to Show More People at Once
▪ Choose Large Picture Sizes to Make Each Person Easy to Find and Call
▪ Select a Background Color - many to choose from.
▪ Choose From Many Picture Frame Styles
▪ Select a Loading Animation
▪ Change the Phone Type Badge (Home, Work, Mobile, Other), or Turn it Off
1.0 released October 12, 2008
New 1.1 Version on iStore11/4/08.
? 2008 Inius, Inc.

Ylice

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
Re: Review Request - PictureDialer

There is a thread to request reviews. :)

Sorry. There was so much chatter in that thread, that I wasn't sure if they were just saying to post it in the iPhone App Store Apps in general, or in the thread. All the comments led me astray. :(

billibala

May 13, 2010
numbric.com
Request for app review - Numbric

Hi tipb team,

I wanna ask for your team to review my new app - Numbric. It turns your iPhone into a wireless number pad.

Numeric data input is always a pain with notebook-size keyboard. Numbric solves this problem. It offers you a near full-width number pad that connects wirelessly (over Wi-Fi) to your Mac.

While the idea of this kind of app is not new, Numbric does offer a unique feature set which should make it competitive against competing product.

In addition to these standard features:

* Numeric key pad
* Symbol key pad

We've put some unique features in the product:

* Gorgeous night mode ? eye-comfy mode for use in dark condition
* Configurable zero key ? optional double/triple zero key
* Return lock ? made for spreadsheet user, set return key behavior between ?move to cell below? and ?move to next cell?

More about Numbric can be found here: http numbric dot com

Please message me if your team needs promo code.

Bill

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien