Pre-Order to a Different Address

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know how to ship the pre-order to a different address than our carrier billing address? Mines listed for home but I'm out at school. I might have to take my chances and try to pick one up on the 14th.

budubago

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I called Verizon and they told me that Apple could only ship to the billing address... Not sure if that's the case but that's what they told me. I'm very excited for this phone. Coming from a Palm Pre Plus the 3.5" screen will seem like a monster.:)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I had a Pre prior to my iPhone4 and lets just say it was a nice change. Sizewise it was similar, but the screen quality was SO much better.

budubago

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have really enjoyed the Pre but I'm looking forward to a change. I've played a little bit the the IP4 and was amazed at the screen quality.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I loved WebOS, and I didn't mind tinkering in homebrew but I spent SO MUCH TIME with making it how I wanted it. I have not Jailbroken my iPhone and don't really plan to.

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
sprint said if you ordered through apple you have to change it on apples site, that probably wont be able to happen till at least later on today as they are swamped.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB