Pre-order thread

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Who has managed to get their pre-order in?

This is the first time I've tried to pre-order in a number of years but I got what I want! I normally just go into the store on day one and pick up my phone but this year I felt lucky!

Anyone else have luck?

IMG_5386.JPG

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Got mine. Surprised at how much is still available for day one. Some years they’re gone in minutes. So far only seeing the 1TB models slip to October after 25 minutes

9038842c0326698de5a97d5a369f2a38.jpg

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I preodered 5minutes whilst the site was up and waiting till October

I feel your pain. That's why I gave up trying to order online in the past and always went into the store on day one to get mine without problem. However, the menagerie of animals I have here got me up for their breakfast, so I thought i'd chance my arm on it anyway. I got lucky for the first time in many years.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Wish I could enjoy the preorder but alas, I have to go to an Apple Store in a week to get a phone. Hopefully they'll have what I want...

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a 13 Pro Max - Graphite - 1TB and my delivery is set for Oct6-Oct11. I placed my order at 7am Central too. I wonder if my configuration is just super short on stock because even store pick up wasn’t available on the 24th.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I see all the Apple Stores in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area have all colors of the 256GB and 512GB iPhone 13 Pro Max shipping in the beginning of October now with no in-store pickup available for any of those. Doesn't bode well for me since I planned on walking into an Apple Store to pick one up on release day. :(

sekelani

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Wish I could enjoy the preorder but alas, I have to go to an Apple Store in a week to get a phone. Hopefully they'll have what I want...

I thought about cancelling mine because it’s a 2-3week wait and just to go the Apple store next week Friday and try get the 1TB. Not sure if it will be possible as when I picked in store pick up they are waits till end of October.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I thought about cancelling mine because it’s a 2-3week wait and just to go the Apple store next week Friday and try get the 1TB. Not sure if it will be possible as when I picked in store pick up they are waits till end of October.

How about going to the store on day one and seeing if they have the phone you want, and if they do, great, cancel your pre-order. If they don't then you haven't lost your place in line.

sekelani

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 13 Pro Max - Graphite - 1TB and my delivery is set for Oct6-Oct11. I placed my order at 7am Central too. I wonder if my configuration is just super short on stock because even store pick up wasn’t available on the 24th.

I thought the same thing. I’m in the same boat as you but Sierra Blue 1TB. Recon they’ll have stock on lunch day in store or just wait 3 weeks lol ?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I've pre-ordered through iPhone upgrade program but it's a 3 weeks delay so I cancelled it. I've been seeing the model I like available for in store pick up on the 24th but I keep getting this damn error trying to upgrade through iPhone upgrade program 'your iPhone pre-order has expired' and can't proceed and pre-order. It's frustrating how messy their iPhone upgrade program has been this year. Never much of an issue in the past. Anyone running into the same issue? I'm wondering if I can just pre-order full price now and when I pick up in store do the iPhone upgrade program upgrade then, is this possible?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77