Over heating

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Does what too? Who are you replying to? I doubt it has anything to do with any chip. All phones get warm under certain use.

The post. The first post where a question was asked. And no, not many phones get warm when you are just chatting on them, especially with a good signal.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The post. The first post where a question was asked. And no, not many phones get warm when you are just chatting on them, especially with a good signal.

You can quote them when there's other comments from different folks. I wouldn't think it would get warm from talking or texting. It might if you do those things while charging the phone. But mostly games and battery intense apps.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
You can quote them when there's other comments from different folks. I wouldn't think it would get warm from talking or texting. It might if you do those things while charging the phone. But mostly games and battery intense apps.

Looking back at the thread everyone just answered the question, including you, without quoting.

The problem is this phone gets randomly warm by the speaker for no good reason. I'll eventually have it replaced, whenever I am in Indianapolis where the closest apple store is

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Looking back at the thread everyone just answered the question, including you, without quoting.

The problem is this phone gets randomly warm by the speaker for no good reason. I'll eventually have it replaced, whenever I am in Indianapolis where the closest apple store is

That's where mine got warm. Up by the speaker. I swiped several suspect apps out of multitasking and no problem since. I'm trying to keep those closed except while using.

alfredhawk

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
I was facing the similar issue with my Samsung Galaxy 4. When I tried to find the fault I was not successful. I called Samsung Customer Service here and asked them the reason. They told me the below mentioned reason for overheating of phone :-

-Faulty SD card may be the reason. Format the SD card and insert in mobile.
-It may also due to software issue. Update your device.

-Close extra apps which you are not using. It will also reduce load from your set.
-Water falling on your device is also one of the reason for overheating. In such case it will be better to visit service center.

-If it getting heated with the use of ear piece then you need to put your phone in CPU power saving mode.For that go to Settings > My Device > enable Power saving mode. Now you need to click on the power- saving mode and it will open a new page. Here there are three options, among them CPU power saving tab is to be clicked.

I followed the first mode and after formatting of SD card, I checked it for around 3 hours. But thereafter it was heated again and my problem was solved.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I was facing the similar issue with my Samsung Galaxy 4. When I tried to find the fault I was not successful. I called Samsung Customer Service here and asked them the reason. They told me the below mentioned reason for overheating of phone :-

-Faulty SD card may be the reason. Format the SD card and insert in mobile.
-It may also due to software issue. Update your device.

-Close extra apps which you are not using. It will also reduce load from your set.
-Water falling on your device is also one of the reason for overheating. In such case it will be better to visit service center.

-If it getting heated with the use of ear piece then you need to put your phone in CPU power saving mode.For that go to Settings > My Device > enable Power saving mode. Now you need to click on the power- saving mode and it will open a new page. Here there are three options, among them CPU power saving tab is to be clicked.

I followed the first mode and after formatting of SD card, I checked it for around 3 hours. But thereafter it was heated again and my problem was solved.

I have a hard time seeing how a bad SD card would cause overheating. It's worth a try though I suppose.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4