Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

xbomber2014

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm ordering the iPad 4 16GB wifi, I'm trading my ipad 3, same specs, on Craigslist for 100 dollars, an Xbox 250gb slim, MW3, and a 70 dollar headset so I can use the money from selling my older white Xbox, the 100 dollars, and MW3 to get the iPad. Although I do wish I could get an iPhone 5 but my AT&T contract just ended and I've decided to wait for the 5S so I can actually get it at release without some of the problems people report even though they don't even sound that bad.

Also both iPads and iPhones are white

StevenJ_AK

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Hoping to be able to snag a white 64 gb AT&T for the wife and a black 16gb wifi for my daughter for her Christmas gift :) we shall see. Apple has gotten a lot better with their pre orders lately.

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm staying up too, and set an alarm just in case. Finally my first Pre-order, was not able to order the 5 at launch and still can't get it. :( I am getting the 64GB White/WIFI.

Starcrane

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Here we go again! This time for son for his educational and yes gaming needs. Getting white 16 gb with blue smart. I'm assuming a Bluetooth keyboard will work with mini??

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I would like to order the iPad 4th gen.Wi-Fi only in Black!! Thinking about getting the 32GB. Is only Apple doing the pre-orders or can you pre-order through any other store like Best Buy? And can anyone recommend a great case for it? I'm leaning towards the otterbox one.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else concerned that the new style will have the same chipping/nicking issues as the iPhone 5? I'd want a black Mini, but would likely go white just as it will show the scratches/nicks less easily.

I'll want the Wifi+LTE, haven't decided if I'm going to jump on it yet though.

I hope no chipping/nicking will be present on the black model. That is why I ended up going with the white iPhone5 (plus ive always wanted one since the iPhone4 came out)

TheForstallStare

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm freaking out man. I have the 3rd gen iPad, 64GB and LTE. I'm thinking I'll sell that and just get the base model 4th gen and mini. I can tether from my iPhone 5 so paying extra for the cellular is kind of silly, just sucks that there's no GPS. 16GB of storage is kind of tight, but I think it's manageable?

Or, I could just pick the mini or 4th gen and bump up the specs?

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm freaking out man. I have the 3rd gen iPad, 64GB and LTE. I'm thinking I'll sell that and just get the base model 4th gen and mini. I can tether from my iPhone 5 so paying extra for the cellular is kind of silly, just sucks that there's no GPS. 16GB of storage is kind of tight, but I think it's manageable?

Or, I could just pick the mini or 4th gen and bump up the specs?

You ARE freaking out.....MANNNNN!

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk