Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

xbomber2014

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm ordering the iPad 4 16GB wifi, I'm trading my ipad 3, same specs, on Craigslist for 100 dollars, an Xbox 250gb slim, MW3, and a 70 dollar headset so I can use the money from selling my older white Xbox, the 100 dollars, and MW3 to get the iPad. Although I do wish I could get an iPhone 5 but my AT&T contract just ended and I've decided to wait for the 5S so I can actually get it at release without some of the problems people report even though they don't even sound that bad.

Also both iPads and iPhones are white

StevenJ_AK

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Hoping to be able to snag a white 64 gb AT&T for the wife and a black 16gb wifi for my daughter for her Christmas gift :) we shall see. Apple has gotten a lot better with their pre orders lately.

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm staying up too, and set an alarm just in case. Finally my first Pre-order, was not able to order the 5 at launch and still can't get it. :( I am getting the 64GB White/WIFI.

Starcrane

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Here we go again! This time for son for his educational and yes gaming needs. Getting white 16 gb with blue smart. I'm assuming a Bluetooth keyboard will work with mini??

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I would like to order the iPad 4th gen.Wi-Fi only in Black!! Thinking about getting the 32GB. Is only Apple doing the pre-orders or can you pre-order through any other store like Best Buy? And can anyone recommend a great case for it? I'm leaning towards the otterbox one.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else concerned that the new style will have the same chipping/nicking issues as the iPhone 5? I'd want a black Mini, but would likely go white just as it will show the scratches/nicks less easily.

I'll want the Wifi+LTE, haven't decided if I'm going to jump on it yet though.

I hope no chipping/nicking will be present on the black model. That is why I ended up going with the white iPhone5 (plus ive always wanted one since the iPhone4 came out)

TheForstallStare

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm freaking out man. I have the 3rd gen iPad, 64GB and LTE. I'm thinking I'll sell that and just get the base model 4th gen and mini. I can tether from my iPhone 5 so paying extra for the cellular is kind of silly, just sucks that there's no GPS. 16GB of storage is kind of tight, but I think it's manageable?

Or, I could just pick the mini or 4th gen and bump up the specs?

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm freaking out man. I have the 3rd gen iPad, 64GB and LTE. I'm thinking I'll sell that and just get the base model 4th gen and mini. I can tether from my iPhone 5 so paying extra for the cellular is kind of silly, just sucks that there's no GPS. 16GB of storage is kind of tight, but I think it's manageable?

Or, I could just pick the mini or 4th gen and bump up the specs?

You ARE freaking out.....MANNNNN!

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson