Noob to iPhone coming from Android...BLAH!

Rube8514

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Long time LOVER, First time user! Hello all! I just got my iPhone 5 last week. I love it more and more every day!! I have had an Android for the last 4 years. Any tips or tricks for a noobie?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well first priority get LOL.

Then go to the App Store and look through the featured section for the popular free apps and enhanced iPhone 5 apps.

Enjoy your new phone!!

Beamed from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. As for tips and tricks kyat browse through the forums. Your question has been asked and answered before.

A forum is for feedback and information. If everything has already been said, there's no use for responses. I think it would be nice to provide tips and tricks to a new member. Over and over again. That's the point of a forum. Not being rude, just explaining. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
A forum is for feedback and information. If everything has already been said, there's no use for responses. I think it would be nice to provide tips and tricks to a new member. Over and over again. That's the point of a forum. Not being rude, just explaining. :)

With certain things yes...uncommon things, or even mildly common subjects...this, however, is a VERY common thread subject, and also, a very generic question..."What kind of tips can you give me?" This is like calling a friend and saying "Hey man, I just became hungry...what kind of tips can you give me?"

No offense, but the first tip i would give you is what Karenkcoulter said...search the forums, check out the different threads and the jailbreak sub-forum. Read what others have posted. I know it's easier just to ask for it again, but sometimes, doing the leg work leads you to better answers than just the generic "WOW DUDE WELCOME! iPHONE IS SO AWESOME! DOWNLOAD ANGRY BIRDS AND JAILBREAK LIKE A MOFO!"

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Easy there folks. Either suggest some tips or move on....

Read the sig..... It may clear up some of the confusion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855