I swapped iOS for Android for the first time ever, this is what happened

iebock

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
I find it interesting that just a few short years ago everyone complained about all Android phones battery life and now we're complaining about the iPhone's battery life. I will say I almost always get through an entire day with a single charge on my iPhone 14 Pro. The reason I don't is I will be playing a game that I like that is a true battery suck. If I would just stop playing that game I don't think it would ever be a problem other than on my travel days and I have the MagSafe battery to get me through those. My stepson is always complaining about his Samsung S22 but that's mainly because AT&T doesn't support his specific model of the S22 (No he didn't get it from AT&T) and it's always one thing or another.

The truth is for me I need a device that I can just depend on and the iPhone is that device. I am not looking for all the modification freedom. I need my phone to be able t make and take calls and run the apps that I use everyday. I do assign dedicated ringtones to indidviduals and glad Apple allowed us to add our own ringtones all the way back around iOS 4 without having to jailbreak.

Being a Mac, iPad, Apple TV, AirPods Pro and Max, iPhone user the ecosystem is why I will always use an iPhone and yes I have had the "pleasure" of using an Android [phone a couple times for work and I just find the OS cumbersome. I'm surety have fixed some of that but at this time I am just too embedded to the Apple way.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
(snipped)…..
The truth is for me I need a device that I can just depend on and the iPhone is that device. I am not looking for all the modification freedom. I need my phone to be able to make and take calls and run the apps that I use everyday.…..(snipped)

Nuf said… ;)

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
End of the weekend!

I stand corrected
giphy.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members