Need eMail app that does a select all

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I am looking for an eMail app that has a select all function and can also filter emails. Here's my problem: I have 218 emails in one of my email accounts, over 9K in another (hotmail and yahoo are main ones) that I want to filter for all emails from someone and then do a select all and either delete them or move them. Every app I have found you have to select each one manually and that is way too time consuming so I have to do main clean up on PC.

Is there such an animal or is this just wishful thinking?

Appreciate all recommendations.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You can setup a filter using your email service's website, so it can automatically delete emails for you. And you can do the same for moving them. That's how it works in Gmail. Good luck.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
That's a good idea but I don't want it done automatically. I read the most recent and then delete the rest if I get too far behind.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is the way almost all of them are set up. You can try Mailbox in the app store and see if this offers you any thing else.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You can try this mail client called myMail (by My.com) that is not getting the attention it deserves IMO. It lets you select all, move, and many of the things that the most famous apps do, it's universal, has smart push notifications (which I haven't seen in any other client), supports all (or most clients) and it's free. As for the filters I also agree that the only way so far is to set it up in your email provider directly.

When I tried it out I couldn't believe I've never heard or read about it, it looks and works very good.

Here, give it a try and let me know what you think --> myMail - the smartest mobile app for your email accounts (including Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook, Hotmail etc.)

Last edited:

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I actually have that one already but it's been updated since the last time I looked at it. I will give it a try during my lunch break today and let you know if it worked for me. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
You can try this mail client called myMail (by My.com) that is not getting the attention it deserves IMO. It lets you select all, move, and many of the things that the most famous apps do, it's universal, has smart push notifications (which I haven't seen in any other client), supports all (or most clients) and it's free. As for the filters I also agree that the only way so far is to set it up in your email provider directly.

When I tried it out I couldn't believe I've never heard or read about it, it looks and work very good.

Here, give it a try and let me know what you think --> myMail - the smartest mobile app for your email accounts (including Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook, Hotmail etc.)

I agree with you re: mymail. Superb interface and easy to use. Much better than Mailbox !

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni